BY GARNIER

Shade: L1 - Ultra Bold Lilac

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Colorant:
1212345 Aqua /water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Ethanolamine, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Metabisulfite, Carbomer, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, Toluene-2,5-diamine, Ascorbic Acid, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Thioglycerin, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D211512/1 1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Megan A.
I received this product for testing purposes and I love the Garnier Nutrisse hair color line. They work well on my dark hair and never make my hair feel damaged after use.
Ashley L.
I have used Garnier hair color in the past and loved it so I was so excited to receive this complimentary Garnier hair color! Unfortunately the bold lilac was not the color for me as i prefer a lighter hair color so I shared my voxbox with my mom to her delight! She loved the dark, vibrant color and it looked amazing on her. I helped her with the process and unlike with other at home hair colors Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme did not have a strong chemical odor. The color seemed much gentler than other brands both of us have used in the past. My mom was thrilled with how the color came out and said she was happy her hair felt still very soft and moisturized. I would definitely purchase Garnier at home nourishing color creme in the future to get the perfect color!
Morgan J.
Garnier is my go to hair dye brand so I was extremely excited to receive a product from them. The overall process was super simple and easy to follow. The dye does not have a strong smell and didn't stain my shower (which is good considering i live in a college dorm room lol). My hair feels super soft and smells nice which I like. It didn't deposit a lot of color however, but I also was not expecting it to as I had previously dyed my hair with the Garnier black dye. Just the little bit of undyed roots actually took the dye and came out a burgandy color. It looks like it would be a super pretty color though and I would recommend it to someone without dark color treated hair!
🌟Star P.
Not very expensive and gets the job done! Using these colors on a bleached hair pops even more! The tube is very easy to use and is very comparable to the revlon colors! Doesn’t damage the hair
Tiffany A.
Hudsonville, MI
I used this hair cream system and am very impressed with the ease of use, a couple of step and you're on your way. There was plenty of product to cover my hair and there were no issues with dripping or mess while it was applied. It also left my hair feeling soft and nourished and cleanup was a breeze. Unfortunately, I did not get to choose the color and felt this was a bit dark for me. I would like to test how long the color holds up to the sunlight, but we don't have much sun this time of year in Michigan. I will also be interested to see how long the color lasts with shampooing, but this information is unknown at the present time.

I received this compliment item from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Cara B.
Moreno Valley, CA
I was so glad when I got this color! I've been wanting purple hair for awhile now, but the school I go to has a pretty strict dress code that includes "extreme" hair styles. When I saw this color on the box, it looked like the purple would be subtle enough so that I would be able to get away with it on campus. From far away, my hair just looks darker, but when you look at it closely, it's a rich dark plum color.

I found the application extremely easy, and I didn't have any problems with it staining my skin. I would definitely get this color again
Leah A.
Federalsburg , MD
My hair was a dark brown/almost black color before I colored it purple. As you can see, the hair dye works well with all color types and I was overall satisfied!!
Kim '.
Withee, WI
Over all I guess my hair feels Amazing...the color was somewhat disappointing, when it said Lilac I was hoping to see purple..all I saw was black... and the fumes were crazy...burnt the inside of my nose and I have asthma so breathing through my mouth sent me into an attack. So loving the way my hair feels it is not enough for me to go through that again and for a permanent color it was very disappointing. I would not recommend this product to my friends at this point. Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme
Jessica S.
Syracuse, NY
I’m disappointed in this hair dye. My hair hardly changed color. I do have very thick and long hair so perhaps with a second bottle the color would have come through more, I do now have very slight purple undertones. I would hardly consider this a “statement color”. Two stars through because I love that my hair doesn’t feel damaged this morning and found the instructions simple. If you have shorter or thinner hair, then, I think this product work as advertised. I love that there is no bleaching required and that my hair feels like I just put on a hair mask. With that said- although The box claims that no bleaching is required- I think it may be helpful if you truly want the color the box advertises #freesample
Jade K.
Killeen, TX
At first I was excited to try this complimentary product. The appearance was on point, the price was reasonable, everything told me this was going to be a good experience. I decided to dye my 15 year old's virgin hair so that the color would come out best. To my surprise the color barely even took at all. It did leave her hair soft with a sweet scent however, I was dissatisfied with the outcome and would not be buying in the future!
Tricia N.
Grande prairie, AB
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone had good luck with this colour? I tried one of them and my hair faded so fast. I’m wondering if some stick better.