BY GARNIER

Shade: L1 - Ultra Bold Lilac

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Colorant:
1212345 Aqua /water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Ethanolamine, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Metabisulfite, Carbomer, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, Toluene-2,5-diamine, Ascorbic Acid, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Thioglycerin, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D211512/1 1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Alisha H.
I really liked this. It didn’t have a disgusting strong smell like some hair color does. The color was just like I expected from the color on the box. Was very easy to apply didn’t destroy my hair. Very pleased with results!
Ana R.
I have black hair, jet black. And the lilac color barely showed up on me. You can almost see it when I'm outside, but inside it looks the same, black. However, my hair doesn't look or feels damaged. I received this item from influenter for free to try and give my honest review.
Katherine C.
Allentown, PA
Received this product for free to test out. It’s amazing and easy to prepare to dye the hair. Left my hair feeling soft after washing the product off and my hair took up the color a lot. Will definitely buy this product again to retouch my hair when it’s time to color it again.
Talia R.
This color is so cute, long lasting, and looks like I got it done in a salon! It’s much better than other brands like L’Oréal. It’s easy to use as well! Not to mention the color is everything. I received this product from influnester for free for my unbiased review.
Emily R.
Gardner, MA
I havent dyed my hair in a few years but this absorbed so well! Looks awesome in the sunlight, a really pretty tint of purple. Love it, thnaks!
I got this complimentary for testing purposes
Brittany B.
Was a little bit darker than I expected but it was a nice change. Didn't smell horrible like some hair colors do. Was very creamy. Over all would use again, maybe just a different color.
Lori F.
Spring Hill, TN
Loved how it made my hair feel. Color didn’t exactly turn out the way I expected but I like it. Product was easy to use and directions were simple. No mess and I was able to do it myself
Breanna B.
Plano, TX
I have short, 3b curly hair. My original color was dark brown, virgin hair. This didn’t do much honestly. My hair is now like a purple/brown color? It’s not ugly, kind of weird though. It has red/violet reflects. It smelled nice and the application was easy though. And it didn’t make my hair feel dry.
Miranda P.
Penn Run, PA
I wasn’t a big fan of the color for me. It would look perfect on my brothers fiancé. My hair feels very nice afterwards. Not so damaged feeling. I looked at the other colors online and I think if I got a different color I would love it.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
For drugstore box dye this stuff is actually really nice. The color stays well and it smells so good. The color is so nice and my hair is extra soft after dying it. I won’t buy again just because I quit coloring my hair out of box dye
Tricia N.
Grande prairie, AB
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone had good luck with this colour? I tried one of them and my hair faded so fast. I’m wondering if some stick better.