BY GARNIER

Shade: L1 - Ultra Bold Lilac

Permanent, nourishing hair color creme with three fruit oils- avocado, olive, and shea

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones.

Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones.

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Hair Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

Colorant:
1212345 Aqua /water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Deceth-3, Propylene Glycol, Laureth-12, Ammonium Hydroxide, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Ethanolamine, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum/fragrance, Sodium Metabisulfite, Carbomer, 5-amino-6-chloro-o-cresol, Toluene-2,5-diamine, Ascorbic Acid, Edta, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Ci 77891/titanium Dioxide, 2-methyl-5-hydroxyethylaminophenol, Thioglycerin, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/sunflower Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D211512/1 1028840 Paraffinum Liquidum/mineral Oil/huile Minerale, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil/grape Seed Oil, Parfum/fragrance, Tocopherol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. F.i.l.# D25829/5

Rinse-out Conditioner:
1100858 Aqua/water/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis Oil/palm Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract/apple Fruit Extract, Glycerin, Parfum/fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Niacinamide, Pyridoxine Hcl, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter/shea Butter, Citric Acid, Olea Europaea Oil/olive Fruit Oil, Saccharum Officinarum Extract/sugar Cane Extract/extrait De Canne a Sucre, Benzyl Alcohol, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Persea Gratissima Oil/avocado Oil, Ribes Nigrum Seed Oil/black Currant Seed Oil, Linalool, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Peel Extract/lemon Peel Extract, Ci 19140/yellow 5, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ci 15985/yellow 6, Tocopherol, Glycine Soja Oil/soybean Oil. F.i.l.# D174455/5

Developer:
1152439 Aqua/water/eau, Hydrogen Peroxide, Ce Te Aryl Alcohol, Trideceth-2 Carboxamide Mea, Ceteareth-25, Glycerin, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Sodium Salicylate, Phosphoric Acid. F.i.l.# D209745/1

Usage: Applying Nutrisse: Nourished Hair means Better Color Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color nourishes while it colors with a rich, non drip creme formula, and with an ampoule of grape seed oil, it smells great while you apply.

Follow this step-by-step process when applying color at home:

1) Always do a skin test 48 hours before.
2) Apply to dry, unwashed hair.
3) Apply gloves, squeeze colorant (tube b) into developer bottle (a).
4) Break off the tip and shake the bottle vigorously.
5) Start applying color at the roots, then away from roots to the tips.
6) Extend color through the ends, and massage into hair.
7) Leave formula on for 25 minutes or 30 minutes if you have lots of gray hair or resistant/coarse hair.
8) Massage hair thoroughly before rinsing to optimize rinsing process.
9) Rinse hair thoroughly until water runs clear.
10) Apply conditioner after color and leave on for two minutes, then rinse thoroughly.

See our How-To videos for detailed instructions on how to apply.

Crystal H.
Vancouver , WA
I did not like this at all. It only took one time in the pool for my hair to turn a nasty orange color which I then had to pay $150 to a salon to get it corrected. Make sure you have no bleach in your hair prior to using!
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
I actually loved the color and the intensity! I just feel that I may need to be retouching a bit more than normal, I hope not tho. I was happy to try the intense lilac because I had been wanting to dye my hair a random color! It was a good start to get out of my comfort zone, I would purchase again to keep the same color for a while ! I was easy to use also!
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
Amazing color !!!!! The results were so beautiful and it didn’t damage that much my hair , beautiful tone and I will recommend this color to my girlfriends ! Amazing amazing amazing
Courtney D.
Rio, WI
I didn't expect it to be this purple. Very strong chemical smell, a week after and my hair still reeks of hair dye. I rinsed it all out and have even been washing my hair everyday.
Brianna T.
Vaughn
So far, so good.

I colored my hair a week and a half ago, and unlike the cheaper brands, this one seems to be holding onto the color a bit longer. I shower every other day using lukewarm water on my hair. It has some fade to it so far, but nothing like the brand I had originally used. Overall I am satisfied with the results.
Jessica H.
Auburn, AL
I wasn't willing to commit to all over color so I just used this to dye the under half of my hair. First, the smell is fantastic! Even after washing it smells wonderful. I think my hair was already too dark for this color though because the color is very, very subtle. For reference my hair is dark brown naturally.
Angela R.
Port St Lucie, FL
I was so excited, I like it but disappointed because it didn't come out like a lilac color; my hair is black instead of a lilac. The product is really good my hair is super soft and shinning. Didn't have any irritation; it just wasn't the color.
Aline H.
Kingsburg , CA
The color is not fixe in my hair and i dont see anything Intense lilac.But i think so is because my hair is super dark brown .The good part is the coloring not damage my hair . I am very sad with the color no is more intense ,because is too beautifull 😢
Tiara L.
It didn't do anything to my hair.i thought it would be purple nf lighter but it didn't change my hair color at all..I would not recommend. Wasn't happy at all with this product
Lexus S.
Holloman Afb, NM
I am completely obsessed! This gave my hair a beautiful deep purple color that just gave me an extra boost. My hair felt softer than before I used the dye. My hair feels nourished and super shiny. I will be repurchasing for sure!
Tricia N.
Grande prairie, AB
Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme has anyone had good luck with this colour? I tried one of them and my hair faded so fast. I’m wondering if some stick better.