Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Light Intense Auburn R3 for Darker Hair Permanent Color

BY GARNIER #10 in Hair Color

Nourished hair, better color. Enjoy coloring your hair with Garnier Nutrisse, the only color creme iwth a separate ampoule of grapeseed oil so you can start nourishing while you color. The non-drip creme formula spreads easily and smells great while you color. Ultra vibrant, ultra intense red. Ultra long-lasting. Silkier, shinier, more nourished hair.

• "Loveee thiss color.. ive always colored my hair red .. ever since the first time I colored it red I could never get the red out of my hair.. but this brand never fails.." in 8 reviews
  • "The only con is that you have to rinse your hair for a LONG time after coloring until the water runs clear because the color will bleed." in 7 reviews
  • "ill even get compliments from people asking where I get my hair dyed, all I say is Garnier Nutrisse :) " in 6 reviews
  • "The only down side is it seems like it takes FOREVER to wash out and sometimes I still get dye on my towel even though I rinsed my hair for 45 minutes." in 6 reviews
  • "I used this and I liked it because it keeps your hair healthy and nurished and its very easy to use but the color came out with in a week even with color treatment shampoo I've tried to dye it twice and it just keeps fading " in 5 reviews
✨Deysi C.
I’ve used this color for years. It’s not bright red or dark either, I just love the color. If your looking for a pretty red, this is the shade you need looks amazing. Like any other red it’s high maintenance so you have to keep re coloring but over all this is my go Too brand I tried same color on a different brand and it came out almost black.
Detroit B.
Detroit , MI
I absolutely love Garnier Nutrisse! I have been using their products for years and have used various colors. They have never let me down and my hair color has always turned out like the box said it will. Just make sure to follow the directions and it should come out either just like says it will or somewhat close depending on your hair color.
Ashton P.
Mayfield
Usually, I love this brand when coloring my hair from home. It is super affordable and has so many gorgeous colors to choose from. I colored my hair auburn using the Garnier Nutrisse color line about two weeks ago. I love how my hair always feels so soft and is so shiny afterwards. But the color has also faded within two weeks of coloring my hair. I wash my hair every other day with sulfate free shampoo to prevent this but it still has faded some but it is not a huge issue. I will continue to use this brand when I color my hair. It makes my hair look and feel so healthy unlike other brands I have tried. And when it starts to fade again, I will always pick another box!
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
I love Garnier dye & I love that this one comes with a little packet of oil that you add to the developer & color. My hair was definitely shiny afterwards. The color didn't show up as much as I had hoped & it is as advertised as working on dark hair. It was inexpensive & easy to find.
Amy P.
Monroe
This by far is my favorite brand and the color is amazing.  Compared to other brands this one leaves the best color and you can get it off your skin and surfaces better then other brands.  The color is wonderful, very vivid and bright.  Love,  love,  love it
Leah D.
Seymour
I really like Garnier when I want a more natural color to my hair, but the issue I seem to have when I use it is the colors comes out WAY darker than it should. Which isn't a huge problem or anything because typically after a few washes it lightens up to the color that it should be. The color is easy to wash out of skin (easier than Splat) and the conditioner they put with the color helps keep my hair a little healthier. I would buy it again, just be aware it may be a darker, if not different shade, then what you buy.
cheyenne d.
gulfport
I absolutely love the Garnier line of haircolor. Their formula doesn't dry out my hair after using and my hair is more often in better shape after, depending on shade. I am always dying my hair from blonde, to red, and black and back again. These are my go to shades for reds. Their reds are the best drugstore color I have used and I have used every brand out there. I even referred the reds to a friend and she used it and agrees. Their reds come out soo rich in color and are longer lasting than other brands.
Lao P.
Indianapolis , IN
I dye my hair all the time and used all kinds of brands and this is one of my favorite hair dye brand and the conditioner smells amazing and it does the job and the color turn out great! Everyone have compliments.
Faviola L.
I really love the color that it gives me. It does smell like strong hair dye when placing it on hair. I love the color but for some reason it just doesn't stay on my hair. It stains every shirt I wear until it's basically faded away. I don't wash it everyday and when I do my shower looks like a bloody mess. My towels get stained and my shirts as well. Even when it's dry it stains all my stuff. I don't know why.
Bri B.
Crossville, TN
This stuff is amazing. I love the little “vial” of oil that comes with it to put in the mixture. It made my hair super soft. Smells great and the color is insane vibrant. I put mine over blonde hair so it came out brighter but the first time I’ve ever dyed my hair was this color and it was over brown, came out gorgeous!
Sagal M.
Boston , MA
Is this good?
DAICY C.
Has anyone tried it, and did it work?
Apryl K.
Trenton, MI
How long should I expect the color to stay before it starts to fade? Would anyone recommend something better when going red?
Ashleigh H.
NEW ORLEANS, LA
Is this hair color moisturizing? Or does it dry your hair out?
April B.