BY GARNIER

"garnier nutrisse ultra color nourishing color creme transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones. Choose from ultra light blondes, ultra intense reds, ultra lightening browns, ultra reflective blacks, and ultra intense burgundies. Ultra light blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, ultra intense reds and ultra intense burgundies offer intense, vibrant red tones for darker hair, ultra lightening browns lift dark hair up to four shades lighter without the brassiness, and ultra reflective blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones. Garnier nutrisse ultra color nourishing color... see more...

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Creme Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme - BR2 Dark
Carolyn D.
North Arlington, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used to color my hair closer to its original after I had it bleached for multiple years. It really felt like my hair came back to life after all the damage I had put it through.
Lydia F.
Lodi, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Currently have my hair color burgundy, true to color looks great . My hair isn’t damaged, still very healthy I like the color , very affordable. I used to boxes alothough just one went a long way . Would highly recommend to use this brand
Tammy N.
Sacramento, CA
I have not necessarily used this color but I have used this in a dark brown and I would have to say out of all the drugstore hair dyes that I have used, this one did not leave my hair feeling dry and brittles after washing it off. It also did not leave my hair with a chemical smell but instead a fruity smell which was so nice. The color payoff is also very close to what they advertised on the box. I frequently dye my hair all the time and most hair dyes are unable to penetrate my hair follicles and change the color to the same color on the box but this worked great!
Letty C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my go to when is time to color my hair, I always color my hair at home simply because i believe that beauty salons overprice this process. With Garnier I always achieve the color i'm looking for and it does not burn my scalp which other products do, the one thing is with the blonde colors make my hair darker than they i see in the box.
Suchandra R.
Tupelo, MS
I have super dark, black hair. So I usually buy this to just lighten my hair a bit without having to bleach my hair. Most times you can't tell that I've dyed my hair, but when light hits my hair, you can totally see the color and that's my favorite part! I also like the smell of the dye, though it may be strong for others
Blanca G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live most of garnir products but I love there color cremes. This one for me is my favorite and its also the one I use the most. I have try other and none of them have work like i wanted. Since I have very dark hair it takes two boxs to get any color but this one only with one box I had the color I wanted
Viky P.
Oceanside , CA
I have a tendency of dying my hair this color all the time. My natural hair color is dark black as can be. I didn't think this color would even show but i was very pleased when i tried this hair die and my hair looks amazing! Would definitely recommend it!
Aline B.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
eu amo essa marca a tinta para cabelo realmente é muito bom dura muito e dá um brilho, hidrata muito o cabelo e o preço é super acessível. seu cabelo realmente vai ficar leve e o cheiro dura muitas horas e o efeito também. eu recomendo essa marca.
Gloria O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes honey ! These leave your hair feeling so nice and healthy after !! The colors are vibrant and rich . You can tell even more with reds ! Which is the color my hair is. Love it !
Katie L.
This isn't m my favorite. I've tried several of the red colors in this line and I am never impressed. They are often far more brown than the box shows. They are never red enough for me. They lack that brassy shimmer in usual red hair dye.