Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Creme Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme - BR2 Dark uploaded by Jessica M.Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Creme Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme - BR2 Dark uploaded by Samantha K.Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Creme Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme - BR2 Dark uploaded by Izabela D.

BY GARNIER

"garnier nutrisse ultra color nourishing color creme transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones. Choose from ultra light blondes, ultra intense reds, ultra lightening browns, ultra reflective blacks, and ultra intense burgundies. Ultra light blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, ultra intense reds and ultra intense burgundies offer intense, vibrant red tones for darker hair, ultra lightening browns lift dark hair up to four shades lighter without the brassiness, and ultra reflective blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones. Garnier nutrisse ultra color nourishing color... see more...

Caitlan T.
Caitlan T.
I have reasonably dark brown Asian hair. I have never dyed my hair until a week ago, and I wanted to experiment a little, but keep it subtle so that I wouldn't completely freak out. I don't think I saturated my hair enough with the dye, so I'm trying it again, but even so my hair had changed subtly, especially when I was in direct sun. Plus, my hair has never felt so smooth. :)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Love this hair dye! Wanted to spice up my normal full brown hair! I love purple in my hair so this seemed like a good option since I can't have purple hair at work :( decided to try this color and it doesn't disappoint one bit! Coloring is beautiful, reddish purple tone, and staying so far. Definitely will continue to buy!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
When I color my hair this is my go to product! It's very long lasting and the color is always exactly what shows on the box. It leaves my hair sleek and shiny!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
This was a really nice color for my hair, and lasted well. Really covered the grays which is my most difficult issue with having such naturally dark hair.
Nikki L.
Nikki L.
Buchanan, TN
The best boxed hair dye I have ever used! Saturates well, lasts for a few weeks without fade, and doesn't dry my hair out like so many others.
Mandy D.
Mandy D.
beaver dams, NY
I love the color of my hair when I use this and there are no harsh smells or ammonia. Definitely affordable and easy to use at home
Letty C.
Letty C.
These are my go to when is time to color my hair, I always color my hair at home simply because i believe that beauty salons overprice this process. With Garnier I always achieve the color i'm looking for and it does not burn my scalp which other products do, the one thing is with the blonde colors make my hair darker than they i see in the box.
Suchandra R.
Suchandra R.
Tupelo, MS
I have super dark, black hair. So I usually buy this to just lighten my hair a bit without having to bleach my hair. Most times you can't tell that I've dyed my hair, but when light hits my hair, you can totally see the color and that's my favorite part! I also like the smell of the dye, though it may be strong for others
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
I live most of garnir products but I love there color cremes. This one for me is my favorite and its also the one I use the most. I have try other and none of them have work like i wanted. Since I have very dark hair it takes two boxs to get any color but this one only with one box I had the color I wanted
Tammy N.
Tammy N.
Sacramento , CA
I have not necessarily used this color but I have used this in a dark brown and I would have to say out of all the drugstore hair dyes that I have used, this one did not leave my hair feeling dry and brittles after washing it off. It also did not leave my hair with a chemical smell but instead a fruity smell which was so nice. The color payoff is also very close to what they advertised on the box. I frequently dye my hair all the time and most hair dyes are unable to penetrate my hair follicles and change the color to the same color on the box but this worked great!