Garnier® Nutrisse® Ultra Color Advanced Lightening Creme PL1 Lightest Platinum 1 Kit Box uploaded by Christine D.Garnier® Nutrisse® Ultra Color Advanced Lightening Creme PL1 Lightest Platinum 1 Kit Box uploaded by Ivana S.

BY NUTRISSE

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme dramatically transforms naturally dark hair with ultra reflective tones. Choose from Ultra Light Blondes, Ultra Intense Reds and Burgundies, Ultra Lightening Browns, and Ultra Reflective Blacks. Ultra Light Blondes take dark brunettes to blonde without bleach, Ultra Intense Reds and Ultra Intense Burgundies offer vibrant red tones for darker hair, Ultra Lightening Browns lift dark hair up to three shades lighter without the brassiness, and Ultra Reflective Blacks transform even the darkest hair with visibly reflective, shiny tones. Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Color Nourishing Color Creme comes with an ampoule of grapeseed oil to start nourishing hair while you color because nourished hair means better color. The non-drip hair color formula spreads easily and the after-color conditioner is infused with 3 fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--for silkier, shinier, more nourished hair. see more...

Christine D.
Christine D.
Review for: PL1 Ultra Pure Platinum
Ok, so I was going from brunette to blonde but I had lighter to medium blonde hair. I followed the instructions and did my ends before my roots. Big mistake. The roots never came light before the amount of time the box said you shouldn't keep the product on your hair. I had heard good reviews of this product but it was not successful for me. There is an article here in Influenster on going platinum yourself. Find it, use it, get the professional product And you will be more successful! This pic is my results after this product.
Ivana S.
Ivana S.
Review for: PL1 Ultra Pure Platinum
Two years ago I did not paint my hair, today I did with this product, and I must say that I notice excellent results, I notice my hair with a new color, intense, and that I like a lot, it has a nice smell, not like others that smell It's very strong, this does not ....

I will buy it again, to repaint my hair!