Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Bleach Blonde Hair Lightening Kit (Pack of 4) uploaded by Lisa T.Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Bleach Blonde Hair Lightening Kit (Pack of 4) uploaded by Brandi E.

BY GARNIER

Garnier Nutrisse Ultra Bleach Blonde Hair Lightening Kit is an all-over bleach blonding creme lightener in one easy step. The triple fruit oil formula results in ultra-luminous bleach blonde hair. Targeted area: Hair Color/shade: Ultra Bleach Blonde Rubio D0-1 Triple nourishment from avocado, olive and shea All over bleach blonding in one step No-drip creme formula Ultra luminous results One (1) application per box Quantity: Four (4) boxes We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• How many shades lighter does this bleach lift? 1 Answers
  • Does your hair have to already be close to or in the blonde spect...1 Answers
  • How well does this lift naturally dark (almost black) hair?1 Answers
Vanessa A.
If you are looking for a cheap lightening kit this works pretty well. It really depends on how dark your hair already is. Mine was super dark and it took it to a copper color but doing it again ( after waiting a long time) it lightened the pre lightened hair up quite a bit. I would recommend this if you are trying to lighten your hair to put an unnatural color on top and are looking for a cheaper lightening kit.
Mary R.
So I always wanted to be blond or experiment. So I decide to get this product and let me tell you I loveee it. I giot the blond hair I so wanted for so many years. Didn't damage my hair and it comes with everything you need ti get that hair bleach blond. I just recommend if you have a lot of hair get 2 just in case.
Stacey M.
APO, AP
Of all the home hair coloring products this one is the easiest on the senses. The smell is very pleasant, it's easy to apply and the color is beautiful. It also doesn't dry out your hair like most hair colors do.
Angie M.
Hayward, CA
I'm one of those that can never decode between brown or blonde, and I switch often.
Always keep a box on hand should I decide to go back to blonde! Lifesaver. Works better than other diy at home bleaching kits
Joanna B.
Pretty straightforward instructions. Lightens hair wonderfully, just a but pricier the comparable kits.
Alexis B.
Muskegon
I use this to get rid of the old color in my hair, I've bleached over many of colors and it always gets it out. It gets the color out it is pretty much what you expect. I use this almost every 6 weeks and it does the job good. Ive bleached dark hair and light hair and it works on both.
member-3bbd4
So i tried this and in the past never had an issue with box color, however what came from this made me never want to use box color again. My hair turned orange and i had to go to a salon and pay so much money to have them fix my hair. I followed the instructions to the T and could not believe what happened. I would never recommend this to anyone to use unless they love dumping money to have it fixed in the end any way.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
I used to buy this bleach kit all the time till my Walmart stopped carrying it and can't find it anywhere but if I could start getting it again would definitely use it looks good and not expensive
Cassandra H.
Shelby, MI
I used this product to try and get rid of my purple hair and it left my hair streaky and purple highlights still in it. But at the end of it all I really ended up loving the way my hair turned out
Lupita J.
Los Angeles , CA
I've been using this dye for the past 3 years I usually get golden brown but the ultra lightening one. It's amazing it gives you such a rich color. No other dye can compare I would totally recommend this if you want to go light without bleaching your hair.
Kirstein L.
I have very dark, thick hair. Will this product help to lighten my hair without damaging it too much?
LaPorshe' M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does your hair have to already be close to or in the blonde spectrum?
Anne T.
Toronto, ON
How many shades lighter does this bleach lift?
Chantelle I.
How well does this lift naturally dark (almost black) hair?