BY GARNIER #7 in Hair Bleach & Lighteners

All over bleach blending in one step. It uses triple nourishment and a non-drip crème formula to lighten hair and transform it into an ultra-luminous blonde.

• I haven’t tried this but I’m trying to bleach about half ...2 Answers
  • How many shades lighter does this bleach lift? 1 Answers
  • Does your hair have to already be close to or in the blon...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda D.
Budd Lake, NJ
This is my go to hair color. I love that it includes an oil in the product, it really does make a difference by adding a bit of shine and softness to your processed hair. This dye does not leave my hair super dry or brittle but looking even more healthy than it was to begin with. The colors are very tru to what the box shows as well. Would strongly recommend.
Megan M.
This is a no go for me. My first time bleaching my hair I tried this because I thought it would be more gentle and it took 4 boxes to get to traffic cone orange hair. It was extremely embarrassing, expensive, and time consuming to go through so I would never recommend this. My hair was dirty blonde to begin with.
Carmen G.
This product is amazing!!! It dyed my hair so perfectly. I died the tips and they went from brown to almost white😂😂😂 The color was just as I expected and it was super easy to use. Overall I would really suggest this product if you are wanting to dye your hair blonde!!!
Katie G.
Pittsburgh, PA
Well. After spending a ridiculous amount of money to have my hair done at a salon I decided that I was going to be thrifty and do it myself. I picked up a box of this at Target for a very affordable $7, carefully followed the instructions, and thought to myself, what's the worst that can happen? You colored your own hair for YEARS!As it turns out, my hair is much longer than it was when I used to do my color myself and after getting through my roots I ran out of color. On top of that the "anti-brassiness" conditioner didn't really do anything so now my hair and a very bright yellow-gold.I am pretty impressed with how much the product lightened my roots, but now I know that I will need more than one box and a solid hair toner for next time.  Whoops.
Sarah A.
WARMINSTER, PA
Used this product to try and get back to a blonde hair color. The shade variations and results on the box aren't necessarily the color your hair will turn out if your hair has been dyed previously, but still came out a pretty color. It did work better than I expected on my roots and turned them blonde quickly. The conditioner that's given in the box leaves your hair smelling great.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
I like it because it is soft and it does not damage the hair like others, its colors are beautiful, but it does not last so much the application, with the washing is falling, but in relation to price and quality this very well
Alexis B.
Muskegon
I use this to get rid of the old color in my hair, I've bleached over many of colors and it always gets it out. It gets the color out it is pretty much what you expect. I use this almost every 6 weeks and it does the job good. Ive bleached dark hair and light hair and it works on both.
Laura M.
Russellville, IN
Does this lighten? Yes it does!! Will you get the color on the box from brown to blonde, no. Did I know this? Yes!!!
I like this product because it does lift. You will need to tone afterwards and watch your roots also!! But it does work!
member-3bbd4
So i tried this and in the past never had an issue with box color, however what came from this made me never want to use box color again. My hair turned orange and i had to go to a salon and pay so much money to have them fix my hair. I followed the instructions to the T and could not believe what happened. I would never recommend this to anyone to use unless they love dumping money to have it fixed in the end any way.
Leslie V.
North bend, OR
I used to buy this bleach kit all the time till my Walmart stopped carrying it and can't find it anywhere but if I could start getting it again would definitely use it looks good and not expensive
nicole r.
stafford
I haven’t tried this but I’m trying to bleach about half of my hair lighter is this a good product or are their any better once?
LaPorshe' M.
Kingwood, TX
Does your hair have to already be close to or in the blonde spectrum?
Kirstein L.
I have very dark, thick hair. Will this product help to lighten my hair without damaging it too much?
Anne T.
Toronto , ON
How many shades lighter does this bleach lift?
Chantelle I.
How well does this lift naturally dark (almost black) hair?