Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Haircolor, Lightest Platinum 1.0 ea(pack of 2)

Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Haircolor, Lightest Platinum 1.0 ea(pack of 2)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Haircolor, Lightest Platinum 1.0 ea(pack of 2)!
Glendale, AZ
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Permanent Haircolor, Lightest Platinum 1.0 ea(pack of 1)
I just used this to bleach my hair. I started with dark blonde/light brown hair and although it did lighten my hair, it didn’t lighten it to the color it said it would. Instead I ended up with yellow/orange colored hair. One slot in my hair didn’t seem to take as well as the rest either. Also the product kept clogging up the spout while I was using it and I was forced to take the lid off and pour the bleach solution on my gloves and apply it that way. I have bleached my hair myself many many times and this was the most frustrating time I’ve ever had bleaching my hair. I have another box I plan to use on my fiancé since he had me bleach his hair with a different one 2 weeks ago and ended up with orange hair. This was expected though since he has dark brown natural hair, I will update this if it works any better for him.
Grafton, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I only recommend this color if you are in a pinch. It does not lift 7 shades as it states! If you have brown hard at all, even if it’s super light brown, it will still turn out brassy orange. It is perfect for already blonde hair. Will not but purchasing this again.Garnier Nutrisse Hair Color
This is a wonderful product for people with dark hair who want to start on the road to platinum! It lifts the most shades in one use out of the other brands I’ve tried. It’s not my favorite for root upkeep but only because I use a brand that tones exactly how I like.
Chula Vista, CA
I was surprised at how well this worked to lighten my hair! I wanted to go platinum from a medium brown, and it lightened it completely! My hair didn’t feel like crap after doing it either, which was a bonus.
Gansevoort
Smells good and didn’t burn my scalp. I will definitely repurchase again. The price point is easy on my wallet too. Was easy to use. Garnier always has great products. I recommend this to all my friends.
peoria
I love how it came out it’s lighter than blonde and for someone with darker hair I find that it really gets my hair that nice white type of color that’s perfect for putting bold bright colors over
Dothan, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
The product is cheap and is nearly like any other bleach at home box dye, but worse. Its only 30V with hardly any lift at all even with the lightening conditioner, but however may be the best part for the conditioning alone. It doesn't compete with an ultra violet shampoo (which is what i recommend for any toning), but not this unless all you want is a deep conditioner.
Newark, NJ
Loved how after the second time applying this my hair went almost white. It saved me a lot of money and my hair doesnt look damage. It made my eyes cry a bit but so worth it. I applied myself since I didnt want anyone know what I was doing (just in case) and it was so easy. Loved it.
Jacksonville , FL
I’ve been having really good luck with this bleaching kit. It lightens up my dark hair quite nicely and is less damaging than many other bleaching products I’ve used. Great deal for the price.
I used only one box of this product on my sister because she wanted blonde highlights but instead she got a yellow sunkissed look that I toned with the in-box conditioner. It still turned out good, just a shade or two lighter than her natural light golden brown hair, but it definitely was not platinum like what the box said it should be. A little disappointed but still not bad for an affordable bleach. 😀

Looking for your answer?