BY GARNIER #61 in Permanent Hair Color

Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
This is an amazing color...but it fades SUPER quick no matter how many extedners you use, and DONT WEAR WHITE for a while after you'll ruin everything you put on! You can't beat 7$ for it, and the color is so pretty at first but what stops me from continuing to purchase is how quick it fades out, and how many white shirts I've ruined lol
Cinthia A.
Moncks Corner , SC
This semi permanent color don't last a week on my hair. It pretty easy to use the instructions are very clear. But it doesn't cover my gray hair. Some times the color change and it doesn't turn the color of box. Very disappointed!
Glenda E.
Edinburg, TX
When I used this my hair color was ok. But I colored it dark so I really can't say much for lighter colors. But not I go to the salons because I noticed I couldn't color my hair lighter if I used these products (black /dark brown ) dye
Leanne S.
West Milford, NJ
Love it. Makes my hair feel silky smooth after application. It smells really nice. Easy to use. The packaging is appealing. Color comes out just like it says it will. I would definitely buy it again.
Idannis C.
I use this dye product it lasts long on my hair easy to use follow all the instructions and no stain marks around my ears or neck gloves could be of better quality
cristal v.
San diego, CA
It was a good product not too much of a strong odor. The color lasted a while before it faded off. Little sensitve to heat i guess u can say. But all in all good
Latasha H.
Gonzales, LA
This is a decent low cost box of hair dye that is simple enough to use. It performs as I expect it to. I prefer foams for easiest mess free application but these is good in a pinch.
Elodys E.
Brooklyn, NY
Usually when I dye my hair with products from other brands my hair tends to feel dryer. With this brand that is not an issue. I got the perfect color. It is very easy to use. I will definitely buy it again.
Jessica A.
Lake Oswego, OR
Long lasting color that can be really natural or really crazy depending on what you want. It lasts really well and doesn't wash out or fade at the rate other drug store brands do. It's one of the few brands I go to when I want to re-dye or change colors.
Auh'Goddess B.
When I dye my hair black I use garnier all the time. I love the fact that its oil base its like getting a hot oil treatment while dying your hair at the same time. Leaves my hair soft and smooth and covers all the color in my hair.