Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 33 Darkest Golden Brown uploaded by Sheila D.

BY GARNIER

Because colour works better on hair thats healthy and well-nourished Nutrisse Cream is fortified with grape seed oil and twice as much avocado oil as any other brand. Its creamy no-drip formula delivers exceptionally rich radiant colour with 100 grey coverage. And its special conditioner helps keep your hair nourished up to 6 whole weeks. see more...

Arii G.
Arii G.
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 33 Darkest Golden Brown
Garnier is my favorite box color brand it makes your hair feel so smooth after use it lasts a long time when you dye it and it makes sure that you get get nutrients after you dye it by adding the avocado conditioner.
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
I love garnier box hair dyes . No matter what color I decide to dye it , my hair always grabs the hair dye . I honestly rather use garnier than to pay $200 to pay for my hair done . Yes I will continue to buy !
Karlee A.
Karlee A.
Tucson, AZ
I use this all the time and it's a great color idea. Especially if your not experienced. I bought mine at target. It stays for a decent amount of time. Easy application .
Jean W.
Jean W.
Bluffton, SC
This is my usual color. Cheap and doesn't fade too quickly. It's got enough chocolate undertones that I don't have to worry about getting it done regularly.
Soreena K.
Soreena K.
Franklin , Wi
Garnier nutrisse works amazing to cover all my gray...it's not expensive. I love the mousse consistency best versus the cream though.
J R.
J R.
Never have had an issue with any Garnier coloring product I have used. They are affordable, easy to find and turns out great.
Jenna  D.
Jenna D.
Ardmore, PA
I've heard good reviews on coloring hair boxes. It's long lasting and effective. Especially if you want to change your style.
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
A good color, and love the oils that come with the dye, it helps keep your hair from drying out which is a huge plus
Kara A.
Kara A.
West Jordan, UT
Garnier hair color always makes my hair feel nourished and healthy! Plus the colors are full and don't fade.
Evelin C.
Evelin C.
Doral, FL
The hair is soft and shiny with a vivid color and rich scent, it is also easy to apply!