Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 33 Darkest Golden Brown uploaded by Frecita C.Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 33 Darkest Golden Brown uploaded by Sheila D.

BY GARNIER

Because colour works better on hair thats healthy and well-nourished Nutrisse Cream is fortified with grape seed oil and twice as much avocado oil as any other brand. Its creamy no-drip formula delivers exceptionally rich radiant colour with 100 grey coverage. And its special conditioner helps keep your hair nourished up to 6 whole weeks. see more...

Frecita C.
Mercedes, TX
Esta pintura para mi pelo me gusta ya q tiene buena pigmentación y no maltrata tanto mi pelo es muy buena y me gusta que no es cara y fácil de encontrar en cualquier tienda
Andrea H.
Boston, MA
I like this brand of hair dye because it doesn't leave my hair feeling damaged or dry after coloring which some do. The color is as it says and it lasts for a long amount of time as well. This is my go to box dye and I will definitely be purchasing it again in the near future.
Arii G.
Garnier is my favorite box color brand it makes your hair feel so smooth after use it lasts a long time when you dye it and it makes sure that you get get nutrients after you dye it by adding the avocado conditioner.
Valeria M.
Palm Springs, CA
This color cream is one of my favorite hair dye from the drugstore. It actually feels like its nourishing my hair since it includes a hair oil and conditioner for the hair process. It smells kinda bad but so does every other dye. This dye stands out to me because it gives your hair a nice shine that looks really good after youre done dying your hair.
Jennifer K.
Gainesville, GA
This didnt smell bad like a lot do. It evenly covered my hair without patches. I did have to use 2 bottles as I have long hair. It lasted a long time before fading. I saw a couple of inches if roots before it started fading.
Amelia F.
Doral, FL
I do love the coverage of this hair dye, the fact that comes with oils and that is blended with nourishing ingredients, the down side is the smell and some of the ingredients are too strong and harsh to health.
Vicki S.
Woodbridge, VA
I normally get my hair done at the salon however I have used this product before. The color does come out the color it should be. It is very easy to use and directions are simple . Yes I would buy it again .
Sibel C.
Garnier heeft goede haarverf, daarom koop ik meestal de garnier wanneer ik mijn haar wil verven. Ook is het niet duur dus kan je het makkelijk kopen. Ik verf mijn haren om de 3/4 maanden.
Sheila D.
Youngstown, OH
I have been using Garnier Nutrisse color for years, haven't used another brand since trying it. The color covers gray well, stays in a long time and looks natural. I use Color 10 Black.
Jayme Y.
geneseo, NY
garnier is my go to for drugstore hair dye. i’ve been using it for years and my hair has never felt damaged after any use. love the oils that you put in it & it’s easy to apply.