Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Foam Permanent Haircolor uploaded by Samantha K.

BY GARNIER #47 in Hair Color

Rich, Radiant, Permanent Color. 100% Gray Coverage. Easy to use. No mess. Triple fruit oils - avocado, olive & shea. Permanent haircolor. What s Inside: Liquid-to-foam developer. Liquid-to-foam colorant. Nourishing avocado, olive & shea oil conditioner. Easy-to-use foaming pump. Instruction sheet. Easy-fit, PVC-fr. see more...

• As a person with long hair, will this product help me get full co...1 Answers
  • I want to go more redish blackish so how long will this color last?1 Answers
Erika M.
Ruston, LA
Review for: Medium Brown 5
This is the easiest at home hair coloring kit I've ever used because of the foam. It makes it so easy to apply and does not drip everywhere. It's way less messy than any other kit I've ever used. The problems I ran into were that it doesn't seem to contain as much dye as other kits. I have long hair, but am usually able to use just one kit when coloring my hair. Also, I feel like the color did not last long AT ALL. It took great, but after literally a week, it looked like the color was completely gone. Disappointed.
Cori C.
Bayview, TX
Review for: Medium Golden Brown 5G
I really wanted to love this product but it just didn't work for me. I've used other foam haircolor products before but this one just didn't cut it. My hair came out patchy and the color didn't spread evenly even though I worked it in as much as I could. I've been dying my own hair for 10 years so I've gotten the hang of it, but this product wasn't worth my money. Other Garnier haircolor products work great! Not this one.
Alexis W.
Upper Arlngtn, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the black foam and black is an easy all over color to do anyway but the foam makes it so much easier. You just squeeze it into you hair and apply it like a shampoo if conditioner and the color turns out great for a boxed hair dye!!
Patricia F.
Covington, Ga
Review for: Light Intense Auburn
Used to dye my hair a lot, when I dyed it I always used Garnier. The last time I dyed my hair I used the foam and I loved how easy it was. Garnier hair dye always didn't leave my hair super dry like other hair dyes. I was going to dye my hair again I would more than likely use this product again.
Shellby M.
Hinesville , GA
Review for: Medium Brown 5
This lasted me over 4 months before needing to recolor, the shade was exactly what I was hoping for. The smell was good not overpowering like many others. The foam is great for more precision and less mess!
Jessica G.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Dark Blonde
I tried a lighter color but it wasn't an option. I always love getting this brand when I color my hair because it always leaves my hair feeling more nourished as opposed to other brands. I thought one box would color all my hair but it didn't work out so I will be buying again soon.
Sarah S.
East Orange, NJ
Review for: Light Intense Auburn
My hair felt really smooth for the first several days after using it, but after the second wash it became dry and stiff. The color holds well though and doesn't wash out as quickly if used with a color safe shampoo and conditioner. I would buy again if it was on sale.
Amy G.
naples, FL
Review for: Blue Black
I love this hair dye , I highly recommend. It's reasonably priced in value. Easy to open and apply on hair. I bought mine at target as I was checking out. I recommended them to all my friends and family, I would definitely buy it again
Alisha B.
Simpsonville , SC
Review for: Iced Mahogany Dark Brown 4Im
This hair color is good, but not great compared to other drug store brands. I always color my hair myself, and I think this color is less intense and fades a little faster. But it I would
Use this again, because it's less expensive.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the fact that is a foam and this make the product to stay and won't leak I usually buy it for $5.38 at target stores. The color is long lasting and the scent is not too strong. Covers the grey well. Hair feels soft and manageable after rinsing the color off
I want to go more redish blackish so how long will this color last?
Kaitlin F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As a person with long hair, will this product help me get full coverage?