BY NUTRISSE

Enriched with nourishing fruit oils--avocado, olive and shea--Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Foam nourishes hair while it colors, for fresher, brighter, permanent haircolor results* and 100% gray coverage. The easy to use pump applicator and great smelling, non-drip foam formula saturate each strand and evenly deposit rich, radiant color from root to tip for an easy, no stress, no mess application. The avocado, olive & shea oil after-color conditioner nourishes for silky, soft, healthy looking hair. Nutrisse Nourishing Color Foam comes in an FSC-certified carton packaging with PVC-free gloves to help sustain a cleaner, greener future. (*vs. before coloring) see more...

• I'm really interested in knowing if the foam is less messier than...1 Answers
Jamie W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love this product! I usually don't use the foam because of how thick my hair is, so if I do use it, I will have to buy at least 3 boxes. Color comes out spot on and lasts a long time. Very easy to use, I do it myself. Doesn't fade quickly either.
Stephanie A.
Franklin, GA
I typically choose John Frieda Foam Hair Dye but they didn't have the color I wanted, so I chose this as the next best thing, worked fairly well considering I have super thick and dark hair. I would be willing to try it again after lightening my hair!
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like Garnier dyes because they don't make my hair feel dried out. Color wasn't even close to what it was suppose to be when looking at my color on the box. Didn't do a damn thing for my grays either but make them look gold colored
Christina P.
Caldwell, ID
Looks great over dark brown hair. Don't have to bleach my hair if I don't feel like it. Beautiful color and my hair actually come out the color on the box. It's fast, easy, and nice when you want a change.
Candice B.
Portland, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Garnier first of all. This color red was amazing in my light hair. It was easier to apply than anything else i use. I would love to buy more. And i would like to tell everyone to try this. The price was worth it also. I think i am sticking with this color for a while.
Mary B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the product it just sucked that my hair was too dark to pick up the color buy I really liked it
Rose B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the foam! My hair feels so soft and amazing afterwards. The conditioner that comes with it is rich and nourishing. This product contains avocado oils and shea that help relieve some of the damage of regular dyeing. The color of this product is beautiful, but if your hair is lighter brown, be aware that the color will come out more of a cherry red. I love this brand of hair dye.
Ana H.
I have to say O really like all the Garnier products. I'm a licensed cosmetologist and I usually buy the redken hair dyes. However, when I'm in a rush I go to Garnier. The hair dye will leave my hair really shiny and feeling thick. I have used other brands but have not liked them as they will leave my hair really dry. I would definitely recommend this product.
Yessenia G.
I love this product makes hair shiny and rich. Easy to use and last for a long time! I always repurchase this brand!
Tara B.
I put thos on my mother in laws hair and I really liked the application of it. It didn't drip and actually covered a lot of hair for a foam product. The color was really nice too.
Victoria D.
Duson, LA
I'm really interested in knowing if the foam is less messier than the other ones. Never used the foam and I'm up to trying something easier and better.