BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Desiree D.
Easy to work with and left my hair feeling smooth, even after all the dying. Color lasted for a long time and looked really good and shiny for a long time. The conditioner afterwards left my hair feeling smooth and detangled my hair.
Claudia C.
This is probably the only box hair dye that doesn't burn my scalp while putting it on. Since i dont always have tons of money to go to the salon to get my hair dyed professionally Garnier hair dye is my go to when i feel like changing colors. However i have natural dark brown hair so i only use box dyes when using dark colors.
Torie M.
Charleston, South Carolina
I like the way it makes my hair smell at the end of dying, and the brown colors are excellent, but the blonde shades never turn out the way you want them too. They are always a bit too gray or a bit too yellow/gold. Don't use to dye lighter, dying darker will usually work out fine
Anais B.
Woodland Hills, CA
This was the first time I've dyed my hair (Which is very dark brown) and I love the results. My hair is now a really light brown and there are no signs of damage, if anything my hair is softer! I will most definitely use this product again. It is easy to use and there is no mess!
Amanda F.
As far as drugstore hair dyes go, I really like the Garnier products. I use this particular shade when I want to lighten up a bit - usually in spring or summer. Love the way these products reflect light.
Megan W.
Champlin, MN
A few months ago I needed to use a box hair dye because I couldn't afford to get to a salon & I was really nervous about trying a box dye but this one was so great! My hair turned the exact color I wanted & that was shown on the box & it felt super smooth & healthy after using!!
Deby D.
Review for: 643 - Light Natural Copper more...
Love how the color came out! I color my hair often at home (way more than I should lol) and Garnier manages to keep it looking healthy and shiny .. I've tried plenty of other brands and they leave my hair looking and feeling dry and brittle but Garnier does the opposite.. I definitely recommend using Garnier for diy hair coloring
Maria D.
Hialeah, FL
This is the best hair color ever.
It bring an avocado oil bulb to apply with the product that help protecting the hair from drying.
The conditioner with avocado, olive, and shea oils is wonderful.
Nereyda Z.
Fayetteville, AR
This is the only brand that I use from the store. It doesn't damage my hair as much as the other ones. It does dry your hair out a little like any hair dye but its a good product. Color looks great.
Shana G.
Dallas, TX
I have dirty blonde hair and I the dye it black with this. Its a great product and does not dry out the hair which is super important since I dye it so often. This is a true soft natural black color. I haven't had much trouble with fade and it comes with oil in the product.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.