BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
I used to use this hair dye before I discovered Sally's. It's easy to use- definitely great for beginners. The color does not hold well though. After the 3rd wash I found my hair was light again. It's affordable and can be found at any drug store or supermarket making it a convenient choice but I personally would never purchase this formula again.
Brianna Marisol F.
Buena Park, CA
I love Garnier. They have a nice variety of colors, super easy to use and the color comes out just the way the box looks. For the most part it doesn’t leave your hair feeling too dry afterwards. I’m always satisfied and highly recommend.
Trisha L.
Amherst, OH
I love this brand. I always use deep burgundy and everyone loves my hair color. It's perfect for any season and it doesn't burn my scalp and leaves my hair soft I definitely recommend this for anyone who's never used hairdye
Samantha P.
I love the fact that garnier doesn't have a really strong sent during the dying process and afterwards as well! You can find it almost anywhere which is very convenient. I would def recommend it to other!
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
I had problems with the color fading to quickly. I color auburn, and know reds are harder to maintain. It was still noticeably faster than other brands. The color was beautiful. I just wish it would last.
Ashley R.
I love Garnier Nutrisse Nourshing Color Creme with Fruit Oil Concentrate! I always get the hair color I'm trying to achieve and it always leaves my hair so smooth! I love that it doesn't smell bad at all and that it's always very inexpensive! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Ana R.
Ashtabula, OH
This just works so much better for my hair than any other hair dyes!! When i don't have time or can't afford to go to my hair salon I keep my hair looking good with this.. and it's usually always under 10 bucks which is amazing! their new foam formula works wonders and is foolproof!
Tanya F.
Kansas City, MO
I have had to switch brands since my last color is no longer available. I loved the way my hair feels after using their conditioner, me personally I do not like the smell of it though. Overall I feel that it deserves a good grade and if they changed the smell I would give even higher.
Desiree D.
Easy to work with and left my hair feeling smooth, even after all the dying. Color lasted for a long time and looked really good and shiny for a long time. The conditioner afterwards left my hair feeling smooth and detangled my hair.
Stephanie M.
I used the color on my daughter's hair in a brown shade. It is reasonable and is in drugstores. We only used this once. It is easy and doesn't have the strong smell of peroxide, pleasant scent. I would definitely use Garnier color again.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.