BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Ami G.
Santa Cruz, CA
This product has an intense smell, and I honestly did not like it. Especially because I feel like the company tried to "better" the smell, but adding with chemicals and color, the smell became too strong. The color did not pop-up at all. I even bought two boxes because I do have a thick hair, but I didn't get any results. I honestly don't recommend.
Kate M.
Oak Ridge
i dye my hair A lot but it never compares to the way that this hair dye makes me feel after my hair is washed out and styled. every time i use a different product i feel like my hair feels dead and like straw, garnier is my go to for hair dye
Amanda D.
This has been my go-to hair dye for the last 9 years. I dye my hair auburn from my natural dark brown. I've used several reds and auburns shades before and they looked so real and not like typical boxes dyes. All reds fade after some time, but these actually faded to shades I liked.
Suzi M.
Dallas, GA
This hair dye is long lasting and the fruit oil helps make your hair sell better! I like that it is easy to use and is not super expensive or hard to find. I have been using this brand for years and I prefer it over the more expensive brands!
Marie S.
I like this because the smell is good, not much intense. It doesn't damage the hair very much but the color falls fast. I would like to have more color options.
In general is a good product, meets expectations. and you can use it regularly without damaging the hair
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I don't normally dye my hair with Box products I get my hair done with a salon but whenever I do decide to bye my hair black or any one color I always get this brand because it has important ingredients that won't damage your hair and it will leave your hair looking shiny and in good conditions.
Cindy H.
Norwalk, CA
I started dying my hair at home because salon visits just became too expensive. With so many different brands out there I felt a bit lost and wasn't sure what to buy. I ended up with this brand at the recommendation of my friend. After studying the colors carefully at the store (I was terrified of messing up my hair) I ended up selecting this color. Definitely happy with the color and the results.
Anisha C.
Garnier's selection on hair dyes are great, I've tried a burgundy color and a very light brown. My hair took it extremely well and it looked better than I thought it would. I especially love the smell, it isn't like other hair colorings where it smells some what unpleasant. This one leaves hair feeling softer and rejuvenated! Great product!
Joanie C.
El Paso, TX
The color comes out close to what it is on the box. My hair took the color well and came out nice and soft after washing my hair at the end of the process and applying the conditioner that’s included. Price wise this is about middle of the road.
Jordan M.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm not a fan. This makes my hair very heavy and super straight. I'm not able to get any curl in my hair for weeks after coloring with this. I've never had that happen with any other brand. I've tried it several times but know I wouldn't again.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.