BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Jasmine W.
Winston Salem, NC
I haven't used this exact color but I have used this brand and it was a color very similar to it. I wasn't upset w the results but it didn't make the change I wanted it to only bc my hair was sorta dark at the time.
Dilini R.
Beaumont
Best product. Will recommend it to anyone who is planning to color. Good selection of colour and hair feels silky and healthier are use. Easy to use and doesn't drip. Will get the color as expected. Really happy with this product and will buy it again.
Amillia C.
Bedford
I recently dyed my hair this color 3 days ago. It’s a lot darker than I thought it would be. I actually like it! I have got lots of compliments on my hair too! ☺ If you have long hair you’ll wanna get two boxes, i unfortunately didn’t think about it. So I need to get another box!
Deana N.
This is a great value and it is easy to use. I like how well it blends and contrasts my natural color. I think the smell and the conditioner is great. There is a bit of a problem with color bleed that causes the color to fade a bit to quickly on some of the deeper colors, but the lighter ones last for the full length of time most colors do. Over all, I think its a great product, but it is dependent on the choice of color.
Lillian M.
Pearl River, LA
I love this kit, it does not stink in fact it smells pretty good, its very gentle on your hair and scalp, I have had multiple surgery's on my brain and was a bit concerned about putting harsh chemicals on my head but this was very gentle. I have short hair so it came with plenty of product to cover my hair. The coverage was great it covered all my grey.
Sally H.
Bakersfield, CA
Review for: Other more...
I actually JUST used this hair color in the shad buttery blonde to help revive my dull hair color. Boy did this do that and MORE. My hair since I've gone blonde has never looked more vibrant and buttery! As I've stated before I love garnier and all their products! Did I mention that I snagged this for $4.88??!!! Are you kidding me?! That's amazing!!!!
Ismary D.
Doral, FL
I love this product. It is very good hair dye .. provides enough shine to the hair, makes it very soft and manageable also is a nice, subtle tone, because I do not like when mistreat hair dyes. Would continue using
Rachael M.
Boise, ID
It's Ok. I bought it from the local grocery store for my low lights. It works, color was as expected !!!! But my issue was how the color fades . It's easy to use and I would buy it again if I went back to low lights .
tammy t.
Watauga , TX
I like the smell of this product. DOesn't make my hait smell like a bunchof chemicals. THe packaging was nice and the color came out pretty good. It is not my go to, because it costs a but more than the others I have used. Overall I was satifued, !!!
Reyna P.
Harbor City, CA
Just dyed my hair with this. I think it works good I obviously only do dark colors but it's pretty long lasting and the smell isn't that potent. The conditioner they give now comes in a bottle which is very helpful
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.