BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Tania R.
Los Angeles, CA
My Actually Uses This Product Everytime She Needs Color She's Been Using It Ever Since I Can Remember And She Was The One That Got Me To Dye My Hair Woth Garnier Products And I Absolute Love Them From Their Dye To Their Shampoos And Conditioners And Hair Products I Definitely Recommend It Always To Friends And Coworkers And Stuff So Yea I Definitely Give It 5 Stars
Pamela S.
louisville, KY
I love Nutrisse not only for it's long lasting color but it's smell is pleasant when your coloring! Makes doing your hair so easy as well because it doesn't drip everywhere! Lots of color choices endless possibilities!!
Carrie B.
York, PA
This is so easy to apply, and gives long lasting hair color. The reason why it's 4 and not 5 stars is because I love having different colors in my hair (hilights, ombré, bayalage, etc) and I am not talented enough to do that at home myself. However, if you're looking for an easy, high quality at home dye, this is it!
Susan B.
Lubbock, TX
This is my go to hair color brand because the price is good, and it always leaves my hair feeling smooth, with good, even color. I have pretty thick hair, so I have to buy two boxes, so the price definitely is an influence. The color seems long lasting,and is always right on with the color shown on the boxes.
Danielle M.
This is the only brand of box dye I will use. The smell isn't overbearing and it comes with an essential oil that you add to the mixture making the scent better. It's also pretty true to the color. It has a color guide on the side of the box showing what color your hair will turn out based on its current color.
Astrid A.
The color pay-off of this dye is insane! I have naturally dark brown/black hair & this dye made my hair a beautiful bright red. Even after 3wks of having the color, it still looks good (the color will fade, but you can still see the red tints in different lights). Overall, I'm very satisfied with this color :)
Lauren K.
I ALWAYS use garnier products to dye my hair. Super good quality dye that does very little damage to hair and is really easy to use. Also includes a great conditioner for after that leaves hair feeling super smooth.
Michaella S.
Anderson, IN
Review for: 11 - Blackest Black more...
One of the best box products I've used. I usually have a hard time with keeping the black in my hair but not with this product. It keeps my hair full of color and looking very healthy. Never makes my hair break off or look damaged. I also love the smell!
Jasmine W.
Winston Salem, NC
I haven't used this exact color but I have used this brand and it was a color very similar to it. I wasn't upset w the results but it didn't make the change I wanted it to only bc my hair was sorta dark at the time.
Deana N.
This is a great value and it is easy to use. I like how well it blends and contrasts my natural color. I think the smell and the conditioner is great. There is a bit of a problem with color bleed that causes the color to fade a bit to quickly on some of the deeper colors, but the lighter ones last for the full length of time most colors do. Over all, I think its a great product, but it is dependent on the choice of color.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.