BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Michèle✈️ J.
San Diego
This hair color is super easy to use. Instead of mixing it in the bottle, I only use half of both mixtures and only color my roots. I use a plastic bowl and a coloring brush ($1 at Sally's Beauty). The color lasts 6 weeks and is really shiny and true to the box!
Olga Janeth O.
Review for: 643 - Light Natural Copper more...
When I color my hair at home I always go for garnier products they are affordable and great quality, it's very easy to use and it smells amazing, the colors are very good, I'd say I used this a couple time already and I always love the outcome.
Raechel H.
Elizabethtown
i love how this color turned out. it was a very intense red with some very subtle undertones of purple. the color shifted slightly in the light. i loved how intense this color was and how opaque it is. would use again and again and would recommend to others
Samantha H.
Bethel Park, PA
What first caught my eye about this hair dye is its the exact color I was looking for. You can find this brand at any local drug store. I dyed my hair but then about two weeks later I had to dye it again.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
Review for: 56 (Sangria) more...
LOVE!!! I've been using this product for years, I try not to dye my hair all the time but whenever I decide to dye my hair red/brown this is ALWAYS my go to, the color is absolutely amazing! The best part is the conditioner, it leaves my hair so soft & smells amazing! I wish the conditioner was sold separately.
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
I have nothing nice to say about box color. You don't know what kind of chemicals you are putting in your hair & if you mess it up & seek professional help it will cost you so much more to get it fixed b/c it's so hard to get it out of the hair. Just don't do it
Heather A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I tried a lot of brands before I found Garnier Nutrisse. my hair is naturally very dark so other brands didn't work well. however Garnier Nutrisse ultra color works great. The color was ultra vibrant and it left my hair still feeling healthy. I used this exact die for 3 year while in college with great results.
Angellica D.
Bellmead, TX
Pretty much my go to box dye. Great scent instead of that overwhelming ammonia smell. I typically use the blue black so it always turns out the color I want. Super simple to use. Leaves your hair silky smooth for up to a week. Definitely recommend to others!
Amber R.
Winchester, VA
When I'm feeling like going back to my dark hair color, this is what I reach for. It's cheap, smells good, and I'd recommend it to anyone newly coloring their hair for the first time or for experienced colorists like me
Pamela S.
louisville, KY
I love Nutrisse not only for it's long lasting color but it's smell is pleasant when your coloring! Makes doing your hair so easy as well because it doesn't drip everywhere! Lots of color choices endless possibilities!!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.