BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Jess M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
I love this hair dye. I have used it a few different black colors and some of the reds. Very easy smell to tolerate, super quick with the applicator bottle. It has amazing coverage and shine, left my hair feeling, smelling and looking great. I have tried many different brands for hair dye and this is by far my favorite. It isn't as damaging on hair for someone who dyes it regularly like I do.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
What I love about Garnier Nutrisse is that when I color my hair it doesn't get messy and all over the place. My hair has a nice sheen after coloring it. I usually dye my hair once a month. I would recommend Garnier Nourishing Color Creme.
Colleen T.
Durham
The color is very pretty. I have long thick hair so I have to use two boxes to cover my hair completely. This does get pretty expensive with having to redye my hair since red fades faster than other colors. Works best with people helping you so you can make sure to get everything.
Fallon D.
gravel switch, ky
For several years I used the Garnier red dyes and loved them. They offer rich vibrant shades with great shine. The fruit extract that comes with it to mix in makes the dye smell rather nice. Like a lot of red dyes it does fade quickly.
Olivia L.
This is the color I am currently using. It's been a lot closer to the color I want than other brands or shades have been. Doesn't quite come out as light as it probably should, but I think that's due to my hair being darker to begin with
Kirsten W.
Kansas City, MO
I really like the smell of these, they are to harsh smelling. I usually but my hair dye at target. I'm not an everyday shampoo so I can get my color to last a few washes more than they box says. I would recommend this to friends any day!
Ashley S.
Scranton, PA
I'm addicted to coloring my hair and Garnier Nutrisse is my go too. It's always given me good results and they have so many different shades and colors. If you want to box dye I recommend this brand. It's affordable and it works miracles!
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
The smell of this hair color is great due to all the natural oils they put into it but the color does fade rather quickly even if you are using color safe shampoos. I would definitely use it more if the color wasn't so quick to fade on me.
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
This review goes along with my Revlon one, after it had washed out quickly I decided to use Garnier (as I normally do). I wanted to make sure the highlights were covered and this did the job, honestly I don't know why I bought another brand (Revlon). This dye covered everything and lasts, the color was almost perfect to my natural brown.
Monica M.
Houston , TX
The brand i have been using since freshman year . Never had any negative thoughts about this product.
They usually have 2 for $5 at walmart which is very benefitable to purchase and makes the brand more expand . Would recommend you to buy this brand
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.