BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Christine C.
Plain city, OH
I frequently use this when I can't get to the salon because it is a great price, covers my grays and I end up with some really pretty gold undertones. My hair feels incredibly nourished after I color it and the coverage lasts for about 6 weeks.
Daisy D.
BRAWLEY, CA
This is my go to brand when I dye my hair back to my natural dark brown shade. The color fades a lot in 6 weeks, but it doesn't look ugly faded. The dark brown ends up being a sharp black if you leave it in for the recommended time, though, so I have to keep an eye on my hair. The after-dye conditioner is wonderful and makes my hair incredibly soft.
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
Super cute golden blonde from this color. Smells great and softens hair. I use various shades from this brand. All have been pleasing. I do not use the blondes as much the darker shades but when I want a natural looking blonde this us my choice.
Shannon M.
Northampton, PA
I know that getting my hair dyed is a challenge and that it is a lot of money to get it done professionally. I use this because it is for dark hair but it till doesn't show the color well since my hair is so dark. It give my hair a hint of red. But it is good.
Brianna D.
This is the only box dye I use for my hair and have been pleased every time I use it! Follow the directions and you will be fine! It does not allow a shower immediately so be sure to plan accordingly. But the stuff you put in your hair does not make it look greasy and it smells good, so you don't have to worry about that! Overall, great hair color!
Roxanna A.
I use this to color my hair at home and my experience has been very favorable. The color always looks great and it doesn't damage the hair as some other hair coloring products do. Garnier has a wide spectrum of colors to choose from and offers discounts and coupons that make it affordable. I recommend this brand highly for coloring hair.
Alison F.
Iola, KS
This hair color is excellent. Great coverage and shine. Easy to apply without a huge mess. I also love that the price is so affordable. I think the color lasts just as long as a salon color and looks just as good. You can't go wrong for less than $8 a box at WalMart. My only complaint is that the gloves that are provided are a little on the small side.
Roshni P.
Cary, Nc
Love this color! Looks incredible with my skin tone. The conditioner that comes with the box is also great on my hair! Bought from Walgreens for a very affordable price. Just need to make sure not to over use so as not to cause damage to hair
Colleen T.
Durham
The color is very pretty. I have long thick hair so I have to use two boxes to cover my hair completely. This does get pretty expensive with having to redye my hair since red fades faster than other colors. Works best with people helping you so you can make sure to get everything.
Darlene F.
Oklahoma City, OK
What I love about Garnier Nutrisse is that when I color my hair it doesn't get messy and all over the place. My hair has a nice sheen after coloring it. I usually dye my hair once a month. I would recommend Garnier Nourishing Color Creme.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.