BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Ariana Q.
Reading, PA
I always use Garnier hair dyes. They are the best! They cause the least amount of damage to your hair possible when dyed. It comes with everything including a conditioning after treatment.The instructions are easy and clear to follow. They leave my hair smelling nice and feeling softer than when i started
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
I love Garnier for my hair products. I have bought this hair color a few times. I really like this one. I make it a point to not wash the hair for at least 2 days before using it. It works well like that. It leaves my hair healthy looking, doesn't smell soo intense like other hair colors. The desired hair color comes through very nicely when I use this product.
Cyndy B.
Springfield, OR
I've used this #shade of #mahoganybrown multiple times and I always get many compliments. I have very thick hair so I usually have to use 2 boxes, but the color is amazing and lasts a long time if you shampoo and condition it well. Definitely one of my favs.
Brenda M.
Newbury Park, CA
I have used Garnier Nutrisse for over 7 years and no matter what shade I use, I always get the desired look and awesome texture. It leaves my hair silky smooth and it doesn't have an over powering smell when you are applying the color to your hair. I would definitely recommend this brand for anyone who constantly dyes their hair at home or is a DIY gal.
Rhiannon L.
I used this to get a lighter color to change things up and it worked pretty well, I used the black shade for a while so I knew the brand pretty well. It last a decent amount of time and it very easy to apply, it doesn't have an overwhelming smell so that's definitely a plus. I recommend it to someone who wants a change but doesn't want the hassle.
Sandy D.
I have drug store hair - I have used several brands/colors. This was a good brand to use. Easy to apply and no complaints with the results. I have to leave this on longer than recommended to get it to color my very blonde/silver grey hair as it doesn't color as "strongly" as others. It has a nice scent to it. I will use it as a second or third option.
Ramon P.
Bronx, NY
Been using this for years and it always gives my hair some style. Weather in the fall I go dark or summer super blonde I can always count on garnier to have my color pop. Great price to look nice and never leaves my hair dry or dull once it's dyed.
Allyson F.
Bayside, NY
Review for: 643 - Light Natural Copper more...
My hair is naturally red but I like to sometimes make it a bit brighter and cover any grays. This was the perfect color for me --it really matched my hair. It didn't change the color so much as it made my hair look healthier, brighter and shinier.
Genesis Diaz D.
I've always been scared about coloring my hair but I decided to have a little change. This color is a nice one. It comes with easy instructions if you're going to apply it by yourself. I like the fact that it leaves my hair soft. I would recommend it.
Daisy D.
BRAWLEY, CA
This is my go to brand when I dye my hair back to my natural dark brown shade. The color fades a lot in 6 weeks, but it doesn't look ugly faded. The dark brown ends up being a sharp black if you leave it in for the recommended time, though, so I have to keep an eye on my hair. The after-dye conditioner is wonderful and makes my hair incredibly soft.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.