BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I used this brand twice and I stopped. It made my long hair break off and it just made it quite dry. I would not recommend it for frequent use, maybe once every couple of months. The color that came out was good, but other than that, it did not really work that well for me.
Carlye E.
This is a great brand for at home hair dyeing! It is probably my favorite because it always leaves my hair feeling very soft and shiny. Additionally, I love the smell! I usually use this color when it's fall time and I keep a box at all times in case I mess up my hair color. (I dye my hair various unnatural colors and I have this color sitting around as my emergency backup dye!)
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

I must say that what I like about this permanent dye is further ampoule Agragar dye makes the difference , smells wonderful and its ingredients make the hair feel nourished and soft after rinsing the dye , the dye is excellent coverage and durability is fairly priced
Kimberly M.
Middlesboro, KY
I really do like the formula of this hair color, definitely up there beside my favorite at home hair dye, John Freida. Especially great if you're on a budget. Color lasted very well and came out to be the color targeted on the box. I loooove the fruit oil that is included it really makes a difference in how soft and shiny my hair is after all the dye. Definitely recommend!
Michelle S.
I used this when I went through a red hair phase and I love how subtle it was yet still vibrant enough to be very noticeable in the sunlight! I would use this again if I ever wanted a deep red look and I sure would recommend this to a friend that's trying to go red.
Megan Z.
Denton, TX
I used to be a strictly boxed hair color girl but after the balayage trend came through I now am a strictly asking girl. With that said, I only used to use garnier boxed hair color products and never noticed damage after coloring. If anything my hair had more shine!
Krysta H.
Lake Orion, MI
I don't actually have naturally dark hair nor did I use it with dyed dark hair but I was looking for a darkish but vibrant red and this worked perfectly for that (which is why I have it 4 not 5 stars since idk how it would work for the instructed color recommendation)
Perla V.
Inglewood, CA
This Garnier Nutrisse product is very known and used. I currently recommend it to most of my friends because it's not just perfect for economy wise but once you dye it, your hair looks extraordinary as if you went to the beauty salon. Any color that you buy fits perfectly on your hair because of the oils and all the ingredients it includes that helps your hair feel more soft.
Ashley D.
I always color my hair, and I usually use Garnier hair dyes. The colors are great, and last longer than expected! I use red dyes, and the red doesn't bleed as much either. It is still a box hair dye, and all box dye can damage your hair. But Garnier adds nourishing items to their box to help aid with any damage.
Zoe S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I especially prefer this brand of hair color because I feel that Garnier has a broader selection than others. Not only do you see colors you won't find with Loreal but they are affordable as well as coupons are quite common in the mail. I would use this product again
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.