BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Renee S.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love the ultra color line of garnier it really gives you the best color , I personally love the reds , how ever the ultra line uses lifters that's why u get the best color so this can damage your hair. if u notice the color fades quickly ad a little vinegar to the conditioner during rinse out and the color will last longer so u wont need to keep re-dying your hair and cause less damage .
Cynthia T.
San Diego, CA
Use this all the time and to me it is the best product for hair color i love the way it makes my hair look and feel and the color is great but more than that it seems to last much longer than others yes you pay a little more but it is worth it and i just have to say that i love it
Lisa M.
Beaverton, OR
When I color my hair, I usually use this brand. I live the natural oils added to the hair dye. it helps my hair from drying out and getting damaged. it has a great smell and adds a lot of shine. I like this color alot. gets rid of the grey and adds depth to my naturally brown hair.
cx s.
Very affordable and available almost everywhere! This kit makes it very easy to dye your hair all by yourself! It includes gloves, and the tools to set up the mixture. Sometimes if even includes a deep conditioner for after which I love because dying can be hard on your hair!
Jessica B.
Wheeling
For an at home hair dye this does the trick. Obviously it will not give you that 100% feeling fresh from the salon, but it does pack a lot of pigment into your hair. A trick would be using this as a base and then getting some highlights or low lights at the salon for dimension.
Kiara L.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: 22 - Intense Blue Black more...
It looked great going on and I was really expecting to have that nice dark blue pigment but unfortunately the blue pigment only lasted until after the second wash :/ I have dark brown hair but after the second wash with this product my hair just looked black instead of blue so I'm disappointed probably better for lighter hair
Lauren L.
Columbia, MO
Love this hair dye. I have fine straight hair with a lot of grey. Covers grey impeccably, smells great, leaves my hair feeling soft and looking beautiful. Doesn't fade, and my hair is shiny and healthy even after multiple dyes. Been using this dye for years and no complaints!
Jacqueline G.
Good product goes on smoothly and evenly. I have dry damaged hair and this works good at leaving it so nice and silky after using it. One thing of using drugstore hair dyes this is the only one I found not to have such a strong sent to it, its a little more easy one the nose.
Marissa S.
Fremont, CA
I love the formula they formulated for this product. It really gives you full coverage. The color lasts a long time and the dye doesn't reek of typical hair dye chemicals.

marivi m.
doral, FL
The color is beautiful. Nutre bastante el cabello no queda seco ni maltratado, de fácil aplicacion, las indicaciones son fáciles de entender, puede aplicarse sin ayuda, el color dura relativamente porque se va con los lavados, lo uso solo para mantener el brillo de mi cabello porque no cubre mucho
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.