BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Karisa E.
New Haven, CT
I tried this as an alternative to the normal black as an attempt to add some new colors to my hair. It worked well but I do prefer the normal black better. I feel it gives a better shine, but if you're looking for something not as intense this is a great product!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I adore this color. It's a dark brown/black shade. It's not as intense as some black shades out there and looks more natural. It doesn't damage my hair and the color lasts without fading much. I am in love with this color. Have repurchased several times and will continue to buy. Recommended!
Vanessa C.
Stockton, CA
I have naturally dark brown but also frequently dye my hair other colors. No matter what color I start with, this dye works wonders. My hair always comes out extremely red. Normally when I dye it red you can only see it in the sun, but this red color is fully visible even in a low lit room.
Amanda C.
Laredo, TX
I have dark brown hair with bleached streaks throughout and I like to dye my hair with this color to add the appearance of red tint and red highlights. It makes my hair feel very nice and healthy and is ammonia free. The conditioner it comes with also makes the hair feel really nice after use! I love the results and the easy application!
Francheska S.
Allentown, PA
I wish the color would be a lil more pigmented Espe especially the black I feel after couple washes it goes away is tends to fade out! But over all a great product
Alicia M.
Woonsocket, RI
This is my favorite brand of hair dye. I have used a few different blonds, browns, reds and a plum (purple) color, they all turned out great and my hair was in great shape afterwards. Only downside is that a new color cannot really penetrate your hair if the old color has not faded. And since these rarely fade, I had to bleach between colors. But I suppose that's what we want in a permanent color.
Cynthia L.
The color looks great the first couple of days. After two weeks, the color started to fade it became brown. It is not as affective. It is pretty cheap. If you are looking for something that last more than two weeks definitely would't recommend this hair color.
Jeni G.
I feel Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme with Fruit Oil Concentrate is easy to use. The color comes out natural looking. I love the smell of the fruit oil concentrate. Good price. My hair looks shiny & feels nice & soft after use. The color lasts about 4 weeks. The only reason I did not give this product 5 stars is that it contains an ingredient which my skin doctor feels may not be good.
Hope W.
Hermitage, PA
I absolutely LOVE this product. I'm naturally a blonde however, I decided to die my hair a dark brown. This product not only turned my hair a beautiful shade of dark brown, but nourished and moisturized my hair as well! I really love and enjoyed this product!!!
Patty Z.
Virginia Beach, VA
When it comes to dying my own hair,I've always used Garner,it doesn't dry your hair and your ends like most hair dyes do after a couple of washes. A great price for the product instead of going to a salon, the natural ingredients and the oils that are in the dye are amazing,it doesn't cause any scalp itchiness too! You can't go wrong with their selection of hair colors,the variety that they have!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.