BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Bee B.
I use color BR3 which is an intense burgundy. What I love about Garnier's hair color is that they include nourishing oils (avacado, olive and shea) which not only colors my hair but leaves my hair feeling and looking healthily hydrated which is an appreciated plus. Also I love the color on me, it compliments my skintone.
Jenny V.
Review for: 643 - Light Natural Copper more...
If you are starting or want to find the perfect hair dye brand, I absolutely recommend this one. I use to dye my hair red and this was the only brand I used. Not only gives your hair a vibrant color, but deep conditions your hair in the process of dying. It doesn't damage your hair like other brands. I am a big fan of garnier products.
Liz M.
Williston Pk, NY
Garnier Nutrisse is my least favorite box hair color to use. While it is more affordable than its competitors, and smells much better during application thanks to the little scented serum you add to your color, I feel that the color itself does not last. All box dyes are going to fade and usually before the 4 weeks stated on the box. However, despite being classified as permanent dye, Nutrisse looks great for the first week then fades more rapidly than other products I've used.
Mayelli C.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I love all this hair color on this brand so manyto choose right very cheap and does the job just right even lets you know wjat color your haor might turn out after
Alyssa B.
Greenfield, WI
I absolutely LOVE Garnier Nutrisse. The fruit oil that you add in really helps with conditioning your hair so it isn't damaged. It completely covered any gray hair I had, and stays in my hair for at least 5 weeks. It smells SO good (for a hair dye LOL) And I love the conditioner that comes with it too.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
Garnier is the only hair dye I use, it has avocado and shea oil that are added to the hair color which leaves my hair super soft and shine after the chemical process, it also has a nice fruity scent. The last few times I've dyed my hair I've used the color "Darkest Brown". The darkest brown comes out pretty close to black but fades out after a few washes into a super pretty rich dark brown.
Cheyenne B.
Jonesville, NC
I used this before a vacation last year and it made my hair look very bland. I usually don't use at home color, however I wanted to save my money for vacation rather than my hair. I wish I would have reconsidered because my hair wasn't as expected at all. I was very disappointed and my hair dresser wasn't too thrilled about it either when I finally went to have the damage fixed a few months later.
Josefina C.
Madison, FL
Obviamente es super bueno este lo he comprado para mi madre k usa este color rojizo y es excelente no te mancha el cuero cabelludo ni la frente y el color es exacto soy la que tiñe a mi madre y le queda hermoso con brillo y el color muy lindo porque aparte del tinte trae un aceite k lo pones en el ti te y te queda super saludable el color
Laura J.
I absolutely love ALL of Garnier's hair colors. I like the fact that they come with simple instructions and the oil that you mix with the color. I normaly use the Dark Brown or Soft Black. It covers greys well and does a great job with overall coloring. I would definitely suggest purchasing this color. The only kind I buy.
Lejla M.
San Pedro, CA
I have used this in a dark brown shade and it was quite bad. The color came out just perfect, but it fried my hair. I had so many split ends after using it. I will never repurchase this haircolor again. It is very affordable and the color comes out good. However, the breakage and dryness are something I definitely did not want.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.