BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Daniella D.
So I’ve never used the color shown on the box on the picture, but I have used this exact hair dye but black. It’s amazing, it was literally one of the cheapest hair dyes in the drugstore, but it was one of the best ones simply because my hair was left vibrant, shiny and the color lasted the longest of any other box dye I have used.

5 out of 5 stars!!⭐️
Saudi L.
I really like the product because the color really lasts and doesn't start to fade after a few weeks. Not only is the color great but it also goes on very well. It evenly goes on so you don't have that dark on top and light on the bottom look. I also love that it doesn't have a very strong scent which is great since I have such a sensitive nose.
Ashley D.
Chandler, IN
I have been using this one for about 3 years, it doesn't damage my hair at all, this one has worked better for my hair than others it holds the color much better. The color was exactly like I had expected it to, I tested a small strand first. I really hope this color stays around since it's the only one I ever get :)
Laura F.
Medley, FL
I have been using this brand to die my hair and let me tell you this is one of the best! Sure box dyes will damage your hair if you get it done by yourself and not by a professional or if what u are trying to do, is to lighten up your hair. But if your hair is brown and you are going black, there is no problem with using this... Dying ALL your hair with solid dark colors shouldn't be dangerous or bad if doing correctly at home!
Valerie C.
Pacoima , CA
I've always wanted to turn my curly brown hair into some sort of blonde shade. I went out and bout 3 boxes of these and dyed my hair yesterday. I was trying to achieve a dirty blonde. So I did the whole process. Afterwards o took a shower and when I got out I was expecting to see it go light. It wasn't even blonde. It just got a bit orangey. I believe I need to bleach it first but I don't want to do that
Marie M.
Wheeling, WV
I hate using boxed hair dye anymore but I got this for free for the purpose of a review a long time ago so I went ahead and used it since my hair was dull and fading anyways! This stuff turned out deep, shimmery, and amazing. It was also no drip and super easy to apply!
Marron G.
Salt Lake City , UT
Garnier hair dyes are one of my favorites because they smell so good!! However, you can't keep using the same box (dye that you made) to keep your hair the same color. I did this with red and my hair ended up drying out and frizzing out to the max!!! So when buying this product, and you dye your hair, you have to keep buying new boxes and making new dye to keep your hair updated. Which is fine! Just wish I knew that a while back ago so my hair didn't look like I got shocked.
Davalee A.
Fort Sill, OK
I used this last week and was pleasantly surprised in the outcome! My hair is a beautiful dark red that just shines! This did not dry out my hair but made it even softer after using the conditioner that comes in the box! I would recommend this to anyone who wants to go a dark red! Oh! And it also washed off my skin very easily! A lot of other hair dyes have stained my skin before but this did not!
stephania p.
My mom is a big fan of this brand to dye your hair is one of your favorites, in addition to these dyes do not mistreat your hair, it has. A wide variety of hair colors.
Liz M.
Williston Pk, NY
Garnier Nutrisse is my least favorite box hair color to use. While it is more affordable than its competitors, and smells much better during application thanks to the little scented serum you add to your color, I feel that the color itself does not last. All box dyes are going to fade and usually before the 4 weeks stated on the box. However, despite being classified as permanent dye, Nutrisse looks great for the first week then fades more rapidly than other products I've used.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.