BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

_Ale G.
I've been using this brand for a long time now and I love it. I had tried multiple color choices before and I like that it last a very long time before it starts to fade away.
Catheline K.
S Huntington, NY
Garnier Nutrisse Hair color soft black. I actually like this color on me. It is a very nice soft black. I also used other hair color from Garnier. The hair colors are not harsh on the hair.
Destiny E.
Interlachen
This is the only brand I will use on my hair, all the other brands I use come out not looking right. I never have had problems with this one!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR ANYONE
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
I highly recommend this hair dye to anyone with dark hair. It has great pigmentation! I have always seen amazing results from this hair dye. Also, I should mention that on the box, it stated that it should only be used on natural not color treated hair. However, I have color treated hair and I have found that this product still works great. One thing to keep in mind though is that if you have a lot of roots, the color may be a little lighter on the top because how it effects your virgin hair. So beware of that.
Angie V.
Charleston, WV
This is a good drug store brand hair color the color you get is usually the color the box says and it does nourish your and after color conditioner is really good makes your hair feel healthy and shines
Jessica E.
Pittsburgh , PA
I usually use the olia line from Garnier but I wanted to mix it up. It worked well. The color was slightly darker than what I imagined but it was easy to apply. It made my ends look a little dry. But my hair is on the dry side to begin with. I would use agin but the other line from this brand is my favorite.
Dianne R.
Louisville, KY
This is a really pretty color that looks natural and gives the hair a lovely reddish cast. It covers gray really well and the color lasts on the grays between 3 to 6 weeks. So you might need a touch up. I love that the formula contains oils to moisturize my hair during the coloring process as so many hair coloring brands strip hair of essential oils and are harsh on hair.
Andrea M.
Riverview , FL
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
This was my go-to hair color for 6 years. I am a natural blonde but we all know as you age, blonde hair gets darker so I opt to dye it to keep it vibrant. I got so many compliments on how natural my color looked and how well it went with my complexion. I’ve used other brands and this one was the most nourishing for my hair. Sometimes I even felt like my hair was better after dying it. For as long as I dye my own hair I’ll continue to buy this product.
Madelyn M.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Garnier hair color is pretty good. I colored my hair with a red violet color and was surprised how true to color it was. The only thing I wasn't to satisfied with is those type of colors do not want to last a long time so you have to refresh it every 2 to 3 months but other than that it did the job. I was pleased with easy step by step directions and easy application and really love how many colors come in this brand.
Anna O.
This was supposed to be light brown. It was on sale for 3.29 and I figured I needed a change in my hair color especially since the red in my hair was real washed out and dull. Once i washed my hair after applying it I thought my hair looked really dark, practically black. I thought it might be because my hair was still wet. I went ahead and blow dried it. Nothing changed it still looked really dark almost Black. I would not recommend this particular color its no where near light brown.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.