BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Keri D.
Starke, FL
Smh. I just realized going to do this review that i really need some change in my life. I have been coloring my hair with this Garnier Darkest Brown color for years. I love the easy quickness of this brand. It leaves my hair shiny and doesnt dry it out. The conditioner that comes with is great too and it lasts so much longer than 1 wash. For a solid color no highlights or anything this is great. And it lasts me a while before i have to reapply. Garnier never dissapoints me. Especially with hair color.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
Smells very nice and my hair was always very shiny after using this product. People always asked me why my hair looked so healthy and it was always after I dyed my hair.
Catelyn H.
Gadsden, AL
This is the only hair product I use and the boxes of dye are so cheap little as 4$ a box witch is a fantastic deal when you can’t go to a traditional high end salon it is a money saver for sure she used correctly
Sarah C.
Enfield, CT
The best option for at home hair coloring. Directions supply plenty of information and make it very easy to apply correctly. I have light brown hair that is extremely dry and damaged from using heat. I have to be careful to choose nourishing hair colors and this is my absolute favorite. It always leaves my hair feeling silky and shiny after coloring. I very highly recommed this product to anyone looking for an easy to use and affordable hair coloring option that provides a high quality look.
Afeefah M.
Triangle, Va
My hair picks up the color very well. The color payoff and longevity is great and the red i dyed my hair is still there even after 2 years and is just a little faded.
Melissa M.
I've been dying my hair for over 20 years and this is all I have used for 10+ it works great the price is fair
No fading and your hair is so soft it's very gentle
Brooke M.
Eldersburg, MD
Review for: Other more...
I have medium brown hair and use their brown/black dye. I've used it for years and love it. Easy to use, I can do it myself and it's gentle on my hair! Smells great and it's an awesome price without being cheaply made!
Denise P.
Greenville, NC
Review for: 56 (Sangria) more...
This is an absolutely beautiful shade of reddish brown. I have used this color for the vast majority of about 5 years now. As with any shade that's dark on my hair it is extremely vivid and dark the first day or so... it mellows out from a deeper Red to a reddish brown. As with all reds it does fade but of every shade I gave used this has been the most long lasting. Love this shade when I am in the mood for Red.
Pooja J.
Review for: Other more...
Good product. I don't color my hair too often, but I did like this brand. Smell was actually pretty nice compared to other hair coloring products. The conditioner was good, had a nice smell and left my hair soft!
Angela D.
Newhall
It was on sale so I thought I would give it a try. My roots are dark so getting them blond is not easy with out bleaching but only one application it turned rather light! I'm impressed
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.