BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Lauren G.
I love this hair color! The only thing I can say about it,is that I really wish there was more in a bottle.i have long hair and I usually have to buy 2 boxes for coverage :/
Genevieve T.
Alhambra, CA
Garnier's Ultra Color hair dyes are one of my favorite box dyes. I have naturally black hair and when I first dyed it, my hair turned out an intense black cherry. It was a rich black indoors but in certain lighting, my hair was a gorgeous red. The only thing is that the dye does run a lot. Like the first month of washing my hair, I had red dye flowing down the drain and staining my towels. The color, being red, fades quite quickly. After about a month, the red faded from a black cherry into a red. Being three months into this color without touchups, my hair is an auburn, almost reddish brown.
Misty T.
De Kalb Jct, NY
Easy application. Color was nice and vibrant and not muddy. I used a dark brown so it was a cover and it got all the hair. I have super thick hair and it took two boxes.
Lily M.
Mason, NH
This worked very well for me. It gave me that rich brown color I wanted to achieve. If your hair is dark I recommend bleaching it before applying this for best results
Shanne C.
Excellent product, the application is easy and the color is really durable. What if it nourishes the hair? I do not think otherwise it leaves it a little dry however I would use it again
Christina R.
Madison, WI
I just used this product earlier this past week. I noticed that when my hair is wet, the color tends to bleed a bit. I've talked to friends who have used it, and they said that the bleeding stops. So far, I'm pretty happy with the results, as far as the color and softness of my hair. I'd definitely recommend it to family and friends.
Amy L.
Seattle
I’ve got the mahogany one and the dye is very easy to use and mix. For application however, it’s best to have someone do it for you in order to cover everything. My hair was black and I’ve never had it bleached so the color didn’t show up like the model on the box but I was still satisfied with the color pay off. It ended up to be a dark mahogany in normal lighting and brighter in the sunlight. I also noticed that the color does come off on towels even after several washes. That’s the only downside.
isabelle b.
this product is great because it's affordable especially compared to going to a salon to get it done! the color was how i expected it to be. it gives you all the instructions so it's easy to use!
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
Really did a great job with the color I wanted! It came out amazing! This is the first type that didn't make my hair a color I didn't like. I will always use this brand!
Catelyn H.
Gadsden, AL
This is the only hair product I use and the boxes of dye are so cheap little as 4$ a box witch is a fantastic deal when you can’t go to a traditional high end salon it is a money saver for sure she used correctly
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.