BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
I won't lie this used to be a go to hair color but now that I figured I can buy the almost Salon brand hair products I prefer them. If you're looking for a quick fix to your hair and you don't care as much about the salon quality this is actually a pretty good product. It does keep your hair quite soft and doesn't snow as strong like chemicals as some of the other brands. It's not crazy expensive and if you just want to change your hair up a little bit and you want to do it at home this might be the right thing for you.
💋Kay a.
San Antonio , TX
This brand is an expensive it allows you to change up your look as often as you like without digging into your pocket. And has a variety of colors to suit everyone's needs
Megan S.
I have recently decided to go a little bit lighter with my hair and Garnier has done a great job allowing my to do so. My hair don't feel damaged and it had great coverage.
Katie G.
Kingwood, TX
Love this hair dye! It's easy to use and leaves my hair feeling soft. It doesn't smell as chemically as other brands. Also works well on naturally dark hair going lighter.
April J.
baton rouge
This product has proven to be well worth my money. I love red and this brand helps to keep my hair vibrant in color and help maintain the health of my hair with its avocado oils.
Jessyca S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I like the color this produces, and it doesn't smell strongly of harsh chemicals. I enjoy the conditioner provided with the box as well. Just wish the gloves came in a smaller size!
Lauren G.
I love this hair color! The only thing I can say about it,is that I really wish there was more in a bottle.i have long hair and I usually have to buy 2 boxes for coverage :/
Liléas E.
Auburn, WA
For boxed dye, Garnier Nutrisse Creme has the most vibrant hair color and best included after-care. The oil included in the dye mix makes sure that the brightest blonde shades don't strip all the nutrients from my hair, and the conditioner for afterward makes it soft and shiny. Because of my hair's resistance to any sort of coloring, I have to let it set longer than advised in the instructions to achieve my desired shade. Garnier Nutrisse has never left me with damaged hair, even when doubling the development time.
Jordanne H.
Berrien Springs
I love this for box dye! I’ve used this about 3 times and loved it each time. The color is rich and isn’t too harsh on my hair. My curls spring back after using this dye!
Dani H.
Concord, NC
I will NOT use other box colors. Garnier Nutrisse makes the best box color in my opinion. It's a great value at the price and is usually even on sale. The colors are bright, there is no harsh smells, and it doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff and damaged! In fact, it leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling great for a few days after! It lasts as long as you'd expect from a box color, nothing spectacular there but still my favorite option.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.