BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Chelsea K.
North Wales, PA
I use this brand of color because i know it won't dry my hair out. Actually it makes my hair very smooth and nourished and looks so much healthier than before. The color looks great too!
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
I love this product!! It exceeded my expectations and was a long lasting all-around great product! It doesn't have that nasty odor that typical hair colors typically have.
Kristen M.
Menomonie , WI
I actually just used this dye 2 days ago to dye the underneath of my hair. I got black cherry and only did underneath cause I didn't know how I would like the color. The process was easy and no mess! I love this dye!
Jennifer M.
Witherbee, NY
I loved using this product! It left my hair silky smooth and shiny and the color coverage worked and lasted much longer than I had initially anticipated but in a good way!
Camila R.
Eu já usei essa pinta eu comprei duas tenta desta para pintar o meu cabelo adorei deixou um brilho intenso um cheiro Impecável e quando eu dei a escova ficou maravilhoso eu queria ganhar
Sherrie C.
Warner Robins, GA
I got mine in black & it's the blackest my hair has ever been. I am in love with this hair color. It's so long lasting compared to other brands & it's inexpensive.
Brandie W.
Wilson, NC
I had previously bleached my hair (the most damaging thing ever to do to your hair) and just wanted to go back to a dark brown after getting bored with spending money to keep my roots the same color as the rest of my hair. I picked up this one because it was the best "bang" for my buck. I was happily surprised when my hair (before very coarse because of the bleaching process and such) seemed so much more silkier. The color lasted the longest any dark color has ever lasted in my hair, and the color on the box was spot on after I rinsed the excess color out(amazing considering I had bleached it near white). I repeatedly use this product if it has the color I want in its selection.
member-33ba4eafd
Los angeles, CA
I used this hair dye for many years until I decided to let my hair go natural. I like that when you're done your hair doesn't feel damaged. I have dry hair so this was my go to. I wouldn't use it currently though because I've since gone cruelty free.
Amy S.
Palm Harbor, FL
My absolute favorite hair dye!! Does not leave hair feeling damaged and color lasts for several weeks. For a box dye, I feel this is one of the best out there for an even better price!
Staci L.
My go to color! Even though it says ash it is still a wonderful color and would look amazing on any skin tone. I would try it out! Very affordable. Lasts longer than the box says. Try it trust me! It's amazing!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.