BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Nicole W.
If you need a quick touch up with no time to go to the salon this is the go to! I love how easy it is to use and the quality is out of this world. The color stays and minimal damage to hair.
Nicole w.
N Tonawanda, NY
My go to box color is this brand! It's so cheap and lasts longer than other brands I've tried! I've never had any issues with the colors. Plus it never leaves my hair dry or dead. It leaves it feeling smoother than ever!
tracy t.
Riverbank, CA
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing color creme- 33 darkest golden brown is my shade. This shade was a little darker than I expected but it did not matter I liked it anyway. It is about $7 I usually purchase mine at Target because I know they will have my shade in stock. The creme comes with an oil to mix with the color and it really shines and softens your hair, esp during such a process of dying your hair. It doesn't have a super strong odor but noticeable. When you are done with the 25 min color time You can use the enclosed conditioner to get an even better shine and softer feel. When I done with the dying process and blow dry my hair. it is shiny and soft and looks so beautiful. If you are one to suffer with some grey hairs, it is amazing at covering it.. Looks natural and beautiful all in 25 min..
Devon F.
South Lyon, MI
I like to dye my hair a dark brown to make my hair even darker. I love the nourishing cream that comes with this. It makes my hair feel soft and healthy after coloring and smells great too!
Laela C.
Los Angeles, CA
I have mixed thoughts on at-home hair coloring in general, but the times I've dyed my hair on my own, this was my favorite. Unlike most other hair dye products, the smell of the chemicals weren't as harsh (leave it to Garnier to mask it with their signature fruity scent ^^), and my freshly dyed hair always felt soft thanks to their good ol' conditioner. I've stopped dying my own hair now (overtime, no matter what brand you use, anything that chemically alters your hair isn't necessarily good for it) and am sticking to my low-maintenance peekaboo highlights at the salon, but if I were to make an impulse decision to change my hair color at home again, I would most definitely reach for the Garnier box. :)
katelyn b.
bridgeton
in high school this was my go to at home hair dye. loved this one so much i used it for four years. easy mix bottle included for application. color was always perfect.
Lisa B.
New Hyde Park, NY
This is my go to coloring set. Very simple and great instructions. I have used several colors (I love how the black comes out in me) and I think they are great and last well over 3 weeks.
Jocelyn G.
Used once and loved the oil it came with also the tube it came with was super helpful lasts about a month for me but that's because I didn't take good care of the color very good product.
Jennifer S.
Jackson, MO
I like to use this product for more touch up than anything else. It's a nice home kit and easy to use. I struggle sometimes to keep the shade steady for long though.
Sibel C.
Review for: 33 - Darkest Golden Brown more...
Garnier heeft goede haarverf, daarom koop ik meestal de garnier wanneer ik mijn haar wil verven. Ook is het niet duur dus kan je het makkelijk kopen. Ik verf mijn haren om de 3/4 maanden.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.