BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Marisol P.
Ga
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
It wasn’t my favorite the color left after a few wash. It didn’t damage my hair at all. I like the formula but I think it would love it if the color didn’t left so fast after only a few wash’s.
Taylor A.
I have used this hair color for years now. It has always gave me a beautiful turn out and my hair is never damaged from this product. It always comes out feeling nourished and healthy looking.
Jasmon B.
Alburgh, VT
Great color, great instructions and it includes all you need for the dye job, but I wish the color lasted longer. I know its semi-permanent but it doesn't even last as long as other semi-perm dyes I've used.
Nicole W.
If you need a quick touch up with no time to go to the salon this is the go to! I love how easy it is to use and the quality is out of this world. The color stays and minimal damage to hair.
lauren s.
Independence, KY
If your'e going to color at home, go with garnier! They actually infuse the dye with oils and nutrients and you can feel the difference! Covers uo blonde hair well too!
Ruvi M.
Review for: 33 - Darkest Golden Brown more...
At first it will turn your hair darker than what's pictured but after a couple of washes it will turn out the way it's shown. Does not dry my hair out to much. Love it
Heather M.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Other more...
I used darkest brown on my hair to cover up some faded bayalage highlights I got (my hair is naturally a shade or so lighter than this dye). It was supposed to be permanent but faded in DAYS.
Paola V.
Port Hueneme, CA
I used to dye my hair with this hair dye & I loved it! It's perfect for those who like doing their hair at home and not at salons. Or are just going for a one color hair.
Yesenia M.
Review for: Other more...
This dye isn't as vibrant on dark hair colors but that's how most dye is. I've used a ref and a light brown and they both last long. It's also very easy to prepare and apply. The condition that's comes with it makes hair smell great and also makes hair very soft.
Christina S.
I dyed part of my hair blonde. The product worked well and I didn't notice any odd color distribution or patching. I'm pleased with how it turned out, and I love the conditioner it came with.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.