BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Alexis U.
Great color but I didn't give it 5 stars bc color didn't last. I did have blonde previously in my hair so that could have been the reason. I wanted to go back to my natural color so this did DVD trio.
Geraldine F.
South Gate
I had dyed my hair this color and I fell in love with it gives it a nice touch on your hair also I like how it includes the Conditioner to apply after you dye it so I'm very satisfied with this product
Fary S.
Cuando decidi cambiar mi color de pelo use este color , elncoor permanece por un tiempo relativamente largo, lo que no me gusto es mis rizos tardaron un tiempo en recuperarse, lo demas lo recomiendo
Crystal O.
Review for: 33 - Darkest Golden Brown more...
Didn't really cover all my grey and doesn't last as long as others. Color was pretty, no orange, brass, red or odd coloring. Color was just as expected. Had to leave on a little longer than with others. Would use again if short on money and unable to get more expensive brand.
Daizy S.
Cathedral Cty, CA
The color was black but it been a year and it all has faded. My dark brown hair has come out and my front blonde hair has turned brassy. Easy to use with instructions and of course dye smells horrible.
Jadyn K.
Hebron
This product was horrible. It stained horribly and it did not come off for several weeks after. I even did my eyebrows but I suggest you do those with a precise Eyebrow brush not to make any mistakes.
Autumn M.
I use garner hair dye all the time. I use the color 100. What can I say blondes do have more fun💁 It is a better quality than any other brand. And for the price you can't beat it. I'm totally satisfied
Danielle R.
Aurora, IL
The Carmel chocolate color is gorgeous! I also like how vivid the reds and burgundy shades come out. A very good product at a descent price especially if you shop at #Target.
Cynthia O.
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
I get light intense auburn and I love it! Been using it for 4 years, and it's the only dye that doesn't burn my scalp or make it itch. And it doesn't fade out as fast as other dyes do. Smells good too
Lauren G.
Wantagh, NY
My hair always comes out looking fresh and feeling healthy! The color is always exactly how it is portrayed on the box. Very easy to use and great instructions. Always very satisfied with the results.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.