BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Cassie D.
oxnard, CA
Review for: 11 - Blackest Black more...
I absolutely LOVE this hair dye! The ONLY box dye I will ever use it doesn't leave your hair hard and brittle like others do! It actually feels softer and I absolutely love how black it gets my hair!
Autumn I.
Marshall , MI
I recently colored my hair with this hair color, my usual is Revlon but it was on sale at Ulta so I decided to try it! I am never going back! It made my hair shiny and healthy!
aleena k.
Flushing, NY
My friend recommended this to me. At first I didn’t want to use it but when I did it was happy. The color came out just as I expected. It’s was really easy to use . I would definitely buy this item again
Olivia R.
I have used this hair color for years and have always had amazing results. The smooth dimensions it gives my hair makes coloring my hair less of a hassle because I feel I always end with natural results.
Amanda F.
Love this brand. The avocado oil used in the dye makes my hair feel and smell amazing. When I color my hair, this is the only brand that I will use. Easy to use. The color is basically what I expect from the color chart on the side or back of the box. Definitely will buy it again.
Marjorie K.
Hollywood, FL
Nutrisse Garnier hair color is very attractive. I always get compliments on the color i choose which is Champagne Blonde. I love the way it makes my hair look very shiny and the color is perfect, looking natural. It smells great and love the long lasting conditioning in my hair.
GRIZZLY M.
Jefferson Cty, TN
I like the texture it left me and it didn't kill my hair I think the product is very good and my hair didn't get so damaged like it did before what other products and the color came out how I imagined it
Kelli P.
Great color and is always true to what is shown on the packaging but it washes out faster than I thought it would.  The smell of the dye isn't as overpowering as some of the other brands that I've tried.  I prefer Garnier over all others!
Lisa P.
so far so good, when i do not have time or the money to go to the salon for a dye i do end up buying this hair dye and the softness the conditioner leaves is amazing as well as the glow it leaves.
Gaby M.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: 11 - Blackest Black more...
Every time I want to go back to black I always use Garnier , when I try to use other hair dyes it just doesn't come out as it does with this one. My hair literally comes out black no spots left undone
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.