BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Jennifer S.
It was very easy to apply and it looked great for a while. I used it to cover up some highlights that were too light for me. It just seems to have faded quickly, but it didn’t dry out my hair which was nice!
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
This is a good home color. I used a light brown and got a light brown. It is extremely affordable, and the smell isn't overwhelming. My only thing is that my hair didn't get shinier or smoother like it says.
Katherine B.
Elmhurst, NY
Have used this type of hair color maybe years ago. Always my Go to hair coloring cause very easy. Hair color doesn't always come out like the box shows cause depends the color I already have. Very satisfied.
Vanessa E.
Shrewsbury, MA
This colour suited me so perfectly! And has lasted until now. Its very easy to apply uniformly and my hair took the colour in so quickly. I would definitely re-purchase this again
Amanda C.
Somerville , MA
Although it didn't damage my hair like most at home dyes, I got almost no results from this. I have light brown hair and while I didn't expect to be a blonde, my hair barely lightened a shade. Did nothing for me
Alexis D.
Latrobe, PA
This is the only brand that doesn't make my scalp itch or burn. And the colors are so vibrant and last a long time. Definitely recommend to people just starting to dye their hair.
erica w.
whenever i want to dye my hair in the winter this is my go to dye! its so easy to use and the color stays for months! its such a good smelling dye, and there is lots of product in it especially for long hair!
Paige B.
This dye easily covered my medium brown hair. It came off my skin easily too. Color was pretty much what I expected and it's cheaper than going to a salon. Plus that great smell.
Mary C.
Orlando, FL
Great for a touch up between salon spots. No smell easy use. Quick and easy. Saves you lots for those times a touch up is needed. Super easy to use. No drip and it makes your hair feel wonderful afterwards
Rachel B.
Monroeville, PA
Absolute favorite at home dye. The little conditioner it comes with smells amazing and the color pay off is unreal. It's the closest thing to professional results that you can get
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.