BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Destiny B.
Love this brand of hair dye, my go to hair dye. The color is what I expected and more. Love it. Lasts about a month if no permanent. Easy to use just apply it on then wash after 30 mins. I always buy this brand!
Maria M.
Review for: 11 - Blackest Black more...
I have been using this product for 6 months now. I really like it, it's affordable, doesn't come off that fast. It really covers completely my natural color and the best of all it doesn't damage my hair as much.
Ashlyn K.
Galena, KS
for when you are in between salon appointments but your roots are horrible this is the best for blondes. the avacoda makes my hair super soft and my hair blonde not white trash yellow
Alissa P.
Richmond, IN
I honestly try not to use box dye, but this is my go to if I do. I love that it comes with the oil that smells pretty awesome and takes away a bit of that hair dye smell. Covers my grays well and doesn't look flat.
Ana M.
I used this on my mom, she liked that it didnt really burn her scalp like other hair colors do. It works well but doesnt cover all the gray hair. I would have to do two applications for it to cover all gray hair.
Alecia T.
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
I always get the desired color I'm looking for and applying. Smells great and comes with added nutrients for my hair. Also comes with a bigger package of conditioner. My hair doesn't feel too damaged afterwards
Myckenzie K.
This is the only box dye I will buy. Makes my hair super soft afterwards and always adds a beautiful shine. Always has to color outcome I'm looking for. I don't think I could even buy a different box hair dye.
Josephine S.
Miami , FL
I box dye my hair often and I have to say this product does not dry out my hair and leave it feeling dead and dry like most others do! It contains an oil that you can out after washing the product out and it's amazing!
Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
I always use Garnier. Their hair coloring products work the best and damage your hair the least. I’ve used all sorts of colors and each time it gives me what I want (aside from my own personal mistakes, haha!)
Michelle C.
Throop, PA
Beautiful and long lasting hair color! So vibrant and doesn't leave your hair dill and dry! Also the conditioner smells wonderful! Affordable and reliable I would highly recommend trying it out if you hadn't already!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.