BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Anna M.
I love this product! I use it whenever my roots are showing or I want to go back to my natural color! its so easy to use and doesnt have a super strong smell like some other brands!
Haley B.
Lake havasu city
This product works great at coloring and repairing hair damage. It's better than most brands, it's very easy to use and very affordable. Most colors come out how you want it just depends on how your hair takes it.
trang n.
Hayward, CA
When I'm on a budget and don't have time to go to the salon. This is my go to product when I need to get my hair done. I always use those product and the results are what I like.the product is very inexpensive too.
Danielle A.
North canton, OH
This is my go-to brand for hair color!! I absolutely love it. It makes my hair super soft and shiny, and it doesnt ruin or strip it out. The color holds extrenely well, and it lasts a long time for being box color.
Sandra T.
Aurora
I dye my hair once a month and I used the color light golden brown. I like it better than other brands because it covers my grays...it was easy to use and the color turned out great. I would buy this product again.
Katy M.
Seguin
My favorite inexpensive hair color product! My color is always vibrant and fades beautifully! It lasts longer than most I've used and it is less damaging. I always feel like my hair is softer and shinier after use.
Ashlyn K.
Galena, KS
for when you are in between salon appointments but your roots are horrible this is the best for blondes. the avacoda makes my hair super soft and my hair blonde not white trash yellow
Brittany V.
Rocky Point, NY
This hair color not only leaves a beautiful color behind but a fresh salon look as well. Adding shine and making your hair so soft and easy to style. Definitely one of the best drug store hair colors out there!
Amelia Lucia F.
Doral, FL
Review for: 33 - Darkest Golden Brown more...
I do love the coverage of this hair dye, the fact that comes with oils and that is blended with nourishing ingredients, the down side is the smell and some of the ingredients are too strong and harsh to health.
Ana M.
I used this on my mom, she liked that it didnt really burn her scalp like other hair colors do. It works well but doesnt cover all the gray hair. I would have to do two applications for it to cover all gray hair.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.