BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Jessica C.
Lahoma, OK
If you color your hair at home this is the brand of hair color that you want to use. It works great and lasts the longest as its competitors. It also smells good as well. They also have several colors for you to choose from.
Amber L.
San Diego , CA
I always seem to reach for this hair color eve. Lan though I know it doesn't work. It must be the packaging. This never makes my hair feel dry or like straw but I will say that after a week it seems to just almost all wash out.
Kristen W.
This is a good product for the price. I dye my hair dark brown or soft black typically so it's hard to get that wrong. I'd recommend if you have dark hair. It is pretty fool proof too. Easy to mix and apply to hair.
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
I use this in the color Black I love this hair color because it doesnt have amonia in it so doesnt bother you eyes and nose while color your hair I love how long it last it I dont have to color for over 8 weeks at time
Roldamary S.
Hazleton, PA
Im not so sure if this is the color but im pretty sure this is the brand. But it messed my hair up a lot. Its dry and damage now i have to get a lot of treatments so it can get better. 😔
Sheila D.
Youngstown, OH
Review for: 33 - Darkest Golden Brown more...
I have been using Garnier Nutrisse color for years, haven't used another brand since trying it. The color covers gray well, stays in a long time and looks natural. I use Color 10 Black.
Vanessa D.
Fort Wayne, IN
Helped my hair get little lighter and doesn’t really damage my hair . Very affordable and the color is not as expected because I have brown hair and didn’t show was much . Not disappointed but I’m a little satisfied.
Daniela M.
The color came out great! It gave a really dark, black hair color, which was what I was going for. It did smell really bad, but that's kind of expected since there are lots of chemicals in there. I also had a lot of burning to my scalp but I have eczema and tend to have open wounds on it so I'm sure the chemicals just irritated them. I rather get my hair done at the salon though just because their hair dyes don't burn my scalp. The other downside to this (also VERY expected) was when I was trying to bleach my hair for an ombré style... it turned orange... damaged my hair big time, and it took almost 1 year to repair. Of course, this isn't because of the product itself, but more because of dying your hair this dark in general!
Veronika R.
Stockton, CA
I feel like this hair dye product is better than the salon’s. I paid $100+ for a color change at the salon and I didn’t even get the color I wanted. With this product, the color always turns out right and it’s cheap!
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
I absolutely love this hair dye! I had to cover up orange in my hair due to a bad bleach job, and not only did it completely cover the bleach, but it made the hair smoother and evened out the color in my hair. Great dye!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.