BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

💄✨Maurys ✨.
anchorage, AK
Whenever i color my sister’s hair and my own I prefer using this brand. It is the only one that takes care of my hair. Conditions and softens my hair in a weird but amazing way. Will definitely recommend this brand to anyone looking to color their hair.
Rebecca L.
If I color my hair at home, I use this. I haven't been coloring my hair at home because my hair is too dark to get the color I want, but this color treatment leaves your hair soft unlike most.
Sirena K.
Des Moines, WA
My go to for hair coloring it gives the exact color it shows on the box!! I always use the one for dark hair and it always goes on so good that people think I get my hair colored at the salon!
Samantha W.
Wasco, CA
Love using this brand! Always holds it color, super easy to apply. I have semi thick hair so I always use two boxes to cover my hair. I know I can always count on the color being exactly what I wanted.
Becky M.
This stuff is pretty good for a box color. It's a little tingly on your head, but nothing too bad. The smell isn't great though, pretty chemically. It's very cheap though, so a great option if you're looking for a new color.
Margaret C.
Seattle
I love this dye! It doesn't smell as amonnia-y as a lot of other dyes, the conditioner is great, it's easy to use and makes my hair look lovely. They discontinued my favorite shade though! Bring back Lightest Intense Copper!!
Brandy J.
Ben Wheeler, TX
I loved this! I have dark brown hair and this just colored it perfectly. It gave my hair natural looking highlights and is one of the longest colors I have kept in my hair.
C g.
calvin
Review for: 11 - Blackest Black more...
I love this hair dye so much. This really gets your the blackest black. Yes the color was expected. The packaging is very nice. It was very easy to use. It was very easy to apply. I was very satisfied. Try this product out.
Ashley S.
Winchester , KY
This is the only hair color i use on my hair. It always leaves it feeling soft, and the conditioner makes my hair smell amazing. Even if I switch my color just a bit, it always looks amazing.
Carolynn R.
Hobart, IN
When I used this hair color it dried as soon as I put it on! I have ear length hair and it wasn't enough! The smell is great, but turned out alooooot darker than I wanted. Will not buy again!!!!!!!!!!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.