BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Gabby F.
Review for: Other more...
I have been using this product for so many years I have lost track. This color stays in my hair so long. I do not have to continuously dye my hair. It also leaves my hair so soft and shiny afterwards.
Judith A.
I always use this auburn color when I color my hair and it's so easy to use I love the outcome of it I love how it leaves my hair in the end it feels amazing, I would recommend it and I do repurchase when I want to color my hair
Karen G.
I love it! I recently did my hair and I love how it came out! I have always wanted my hair in the color blue and I was surprised in the outcome! Hope this can help you!
Laura W.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
A good basic hair color that works well. Nothing fancy about this stuff but it works like it says it will. IF I color my hair at home I always use Garnier because I feel like it moisturizes better than other at home hair colors.
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
I did not use this exact color. There are sooo many colors to choice from. I liked my hair when I was finished. It gave an even color it did not last though. Faded rather quickly. Would not buy again.
cortney a.
Review for: Other more...
This is the best dye Ive found to touch up my roots. It's easy to use. Lasts long, the color is great and looks as expected. It compares way better than other brands. I'm very satisfied with it.
Carol R.
Warren, MI
I have been using this brand for years. I like it better than other brands because it doesn't have a strong smell. I use a blonde shade and the color never looks brassy. I have a few backup boxes for the next time I need to color my hair.
Kim K.
Hutchinson, MN
Even though I scanned the box, it's really #51 medium ash brown. Love it and have used this brand for over 10 years now. I love that my hairdresser won't color my hair because she says I can get my coverage better than she can!!
Margaret C.
Seattle
I love this dye! It doesn't smell as amonnia-y as a lot of other dyes, the conditioner is great, it's easy to use and makes my hair look lovely. They discontinued my favorite shade though! Bring back Lightest Intense Copper!!
Rebecca L.
If I color my hair at home, I use this. I haven't been coloring my hair at home because my hair is too dark to get the color I want, but this color treatment leaves your hair soft unlike most.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.