BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Brenda S.
The pigmentation on these colors is awesome. I love how great it is when it comes to gray hair coverage. Super detailed on the instructions to how to use it. The color is always what the box shows.
Marissa R.
Montclair, CA
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
Ive used this hair dye several times in the color medium intense auburn. This dye doesnt really dry out your hair every time ive used it my hair is still soft. I love that it comes with an oil in the box to put in the dye i feel like it gives my hair that shine you get when leaving a salon i do recommend this product
Lisa R.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Garnier hair coloring is one of the best home hair coloring kit I've tried. Not only does the color really hold well to the hair, but it leaves my hair feeling soft and the color really last long.
Luisa B.
Bronx, NY
I like this because if I want to do a light color not matter if my hair it's dark it will take the color, probably not like it shows in the box but at leave better than other bands. Also like the shine that it leaves to the hair.
Mariah G.
Hanford, CA
I've actually used this hair box dye, and it lasted for awhile. I liked it. Came with everything I needed, didn't leave no stains on my skin, and made my hair look and feel healthy, pretty color too.
Kim K.
Hutchinson, MN
Even though I scanned the box, it's really #51 medium ash brown. Love it and have used this brand for over 10 years now. I love that my hairdresser won't color my hair because she says I can get my coverage better than she can!!
Itselle R.
I love using this product! It protects hair from falling off, it leaves my hair soft, provides a beautiful color and it's so easy to use! This is my go to brand whenever I want to switch my hair color. It is absolutely worth it!
Tyla G.
Copiague, NY
When I like to dye my hair black at home this is usually what I use. But i only like to get them on sale because they are pretty up there in price. But very easy to use I get two boxes for my amount of hair. I highly recommend!
Amy L.
Basehor
Great hair color! I've always been put off by the smell. Not with this brand. The pleasant smell makes it a treat to color my hair. The color lasts longer than most and doesn't fade or is brassy.
Karen G.
I love it! I recently did my hair and I love how it came out! I have always wanted my hair in the color blue and I was surprised in the outcome! Hope this can help you!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.