BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Leslibeth M.
Chula Vista , CA
Not the best due out there but good if you’re not trying an extreme shade change and you’re broke af. Basically, if you color within maybe 3 shades of your currently color, you’re good.
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
I went to the salon for hair color for the past 10 years, when I was blonde. Recently I wanted a change and found this color “brown sugar” by Garnier. I tried it, and let me tell you I have never received more compliments in my life! It was easy to apply, it looks natural, and my hair feels healthy, strong and soft! I have now purchased twice for initial application and touch up and I will continue to do so!
💋Lana B.
Olivehill, TN
Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Color Creme is the only hair color I will use from a supermarket! It's the only color that doesn't fry, dry and damage my hair and it always covers all my grey with no problem!
Mimi F.
Garnier Nitrisse Nourishing Color Creme does exactly what it says. It colors my hair to match my own, while covering my stubborn gray. When I mix it to put on my hair it is a smooth creamy texture that doesn’t drip. This color contains avocado, olive and Shea oils. I think this is the reason my hair is so smooth and shiny when I’m done. It only cost around $7.00 and is much less inexpensive than the salon coloring. Try it. I think you will like it.
Kaylee P.
Noblesville, IN
This is my go-to hair color! It’s easy to apply, and it lasts at least 6-8 months. It was a bit darker at first, but I've learned to appreciate it. It’s affordable at Walmart, and I use it at least twice a year!
Jen S.
Rome, NY
Review for: 535 (Chocolate Caramel) more...
Smells great, way better than most other hair dyes I have used. This is very similar to my natural hair color, but it did brighten it up and covered my grays. It did not drip and was easy to use. Will buy again.
Asha N.
South Windsor, CT
I used this dye a very long time ago, and it was absolutely awful. I bleached my hair beforehand, and wanted to have a different color in my hair. This one washed out after a week, and I was super disappointed.
Merida M.
Burbank, CA
Review for: 22 - Intense Blue Black more...
I have used this color for about a year. Good intense blue color. Reminiscent of my natural color. Had some color transfer on pillows, towels and clothes. But have continued to use this because there is no other option for an intense blue black color hair dye that covers gray and last.
Amy M.
Love the smell, love the colors, love the after feel. Garnier is the only hair color brand that doesn't itch my scalp when applying the color, and the after feel is extremely smooth. Unlike other products, that leave my hair feeling dry and damaged. My hair is straight and oily but this product goes well with it. Hair color lasts up to 2-3 months the most on me and I always use color blue black.
Jennifer A.
Review for: Other more...
I tried the color R3 in Light Auburn/Red. I love the way my hair color came out. I finally got it redder than usual. Only reason I am giving it 4 stars is because the smell was soo strong it made me nauseous and my head hurt so bad. Also, my scalp burned a tiny bit nothing I couldn't handle. Other than that GREAT product, also the fruit oil it comes with is AMAZING. I wish they sold it individually.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.