BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Amy F.
['Jonesboro', 'AR'], AR
This is my favorite hair dye. I really don't stray from it too often. The oil and conditioner that it comes with leaves the hair feeling so soft and shiny, while giving the hair a super vibrant color.
Janae D.
Bremen, IN
I loved this hair dye, but it wasn't the best I've ever used. I think it is definitely one of the best. It colored as expected. It was easy to use for dying my hair. I was satisfied with this hair dye.
Karelyn V.
Lawrence, MA
I have used this but in the color natural black and I love it!!! the color lasts months compared to other brands.  My hair stays shinny through out the whole time never dull..... very easy application I always buy this product.
Makayla S.
Seymour, TN
I always use a dark color so it's hard to mess up. I feel like it's a little thin, so it can get messy. I've never used the lighter colors so I can only speak for the dark. It's the brand I typically use if I don't go to the salon.
Belinda V.
I love this product my favorite color is black cherry! It turns purple under sunlight. Love that it covers all the gray hair! And the dye doesn't stain on my skin! After the dye is washed out with the avocado oil makes my hair soft.
Elizabeth W.
La Vergne , TN
Great product. Have used it a handful of times. I like this one because it's easy to use and it always leaves my hair feeling soft and not rough or corse. The color has always been good and I would most def buy this product again !
Kelly F.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Other more...
This hair color is great!!!! The end result is always vibrant.. and leaves your so soft and smelling sooo fantastic! It's also affordable and usually on special at most stores. I def recommend this!
Samantha T.
I used this to color my ends. I think my hair was too dark but it did not get as light as I expected. I have very dark brown hair. After a few month I notice my ends getting lighter. I would recommend those with lighter hair already.
alicia v.
I like how on the box it tells you if you have a certain hair color your resulta are going to turn out like this which is basically true and I live how it's conditioner smells really good and the paint for your hair doesn't smell bad at all either
Kortney M.
Amherst, WI
Doesn't feel damaging at all, won't break the bank, and leaves hair looking flawless like you just came out of a salon. The box comes with a pair of gloves and conditioner, so you don't have to spend anything else besides the box.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.