BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

April H.
Every time I have ever used this brand for at home color it has been pretty great. Highly recommend and great color quality. Really easy to use and worth every penny. So far it’s my favorite brand and I’ll continue to purchase this amazing product.
Mandy M.
Jonesboro, AR
I have a natural strawberrt blonde hair but Im not a fan of it because of how pale I am. I typically dye my hair a light brown to help even out my completion and this prouduct works the best at making sure my entire hair gets colored and lasts.
Reneejoy Marie P.
This really works! On what they say on the box, it does make your hair red. You can see it (of course) outside lighting and indoor lighting. It's not a tint for your hair, it actually dye red. So if you have darker hair and want to go red. DO THIS BOX HAIR DYE.
Kristin V.
In general, I love this brand of hair color. The colors are so vibrant and it always looks great on me without drying out my hair. Recently, I bought True Red 66, because I wanted something close to a dark red without the brown. Let me say, I was extremely disappointed. My hair looked mostly brown, and barely any red. I'm a natural blonde and the dye worked on me like it does on a brunette. Even on the parts of my hair that were still bleached from a previous dye job. I'm giving this hair color brand the stars it deserves, but if I had to give an individual color a star rating, True Red 66 would be one star.
Maddy H.
Los angeles, CA
This is one of the box dyes I tend to go for, but still isn't my number one. I like that granier has more options for red shades though, and the color lasts. When I wash out this product it leaves my hair feeling soft and shiny which is lovely!
Tommie R.
Ada , Ok
Review for: 12 - Natural Blue Black more...
i loved using this after wards i thought my hair would be really dry even after using the conditioner but it worked really well and my hair looked amazing ! it was really easy to use !
Elizet G.
I don't color my hair a lot but when I do I always go to Garnier!! This product line has so many different shades and the color is very expected. It doesn't rinse out easily like others and very nice packaging!!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ M.
Worked good with my hair, long lasting color, not much of a bad smell compared to most products, the color covered completely and I have long thick hair, good in price for this product, highly recommend, I was very satisfied with the results ,
Saba A.
Torrance, CA
When you apply the color it has the normal strong chemical smell. When you wash your hair the first few times, the color will bleed a little. I used darkest berry burgundy, which shows up purple in sunlight, in regular light its dark with red.
Alexis L.
Review for: 643 - Light Natural Copper more...
I was iffy at first to buy a box color since I usually go to the salon to dye my hair. The product was very satisfying. It is easy to use and the color came out to my expectations. I have bought this item many times after my first purchase.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.