BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Sarah P.
Mission, TX
When I would box dye my hair this was my go to. It's hydrating and the color is almost always as expected. You have to know your hair color undertones though to get the right color. Super easy to use and the smell isn't terrible so it's not bothersome
Erika Z.
I don't always have time to go to the salon to get my hair done, when I have to do it my self I usually buy this brand! It works great and last just as long. I love there red it looks great. Completely satisfied!!
Gherrica G.
High Point, NC
I usually gravitate toward this brand when coloring my hair. I feel like the quality of ingredients seem less damaging when i color and the odor is substantially less than most. It provides lasting color at the fraction of what you would pay at a salon!
Amanda M.
I'm also loving this hair color! Very cheap, easy to apply and the directions are super simple to follow. I love that it hydrates your hair... most box dyes dry your hair out, but this one seemed to moisturize it!
Candis G.
Kalamazoo, MI
Smells amazing! Not like your normal box hair dyes. Easy to apply even with long hair. Average size bottles for dye. Gloves aren't great. But is easy to use, apply and wash our. Lasts about a month. (On my hair)
Silvia B.
Jurupa Valley , CA
Garnier color cream leaves your hair still feeling soft and dry or damaged. I used to buy the more affordable brand, but this one the color lasts longer than the other brands. It is easy to use, my grandmother dyes her own hair, and my nieces too.
Indri D.
Review for: Garnier Nutrisse Nourishing Colour Cream, 90 Light Natural Blonde more...
Love the color. It seems the only color that shows on my hair, the other brand you can't really see anything. I have black hair so it's not easy to observed color but when using garnier it's perfect. Color shows
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
This is a good at home haircolor brand. It has an easy to use formula with nice consistency and a fresh citrus aroma. It can at times be too warm in tone for me when I want to go lighter in color but works well for a deeper color and for covering grey.
Melody S.
Chapin, SC
I love this hair color because it always leaves my hair shiny and soft and I love the colors they offer! The color always comes out just as I expect it to and I love love love it!!! I am always satisfied with it!!!
April H.
Every time I have ever used this brand for at home color it has been pretty great. Highly recommend and great color quality. Really easy to use and worth every penny. So far it’s my favorite brand and I’ll continue to purchase this amazing product.
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.