BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Emily H.
University Pk, PA
great color and it lasts for quite awhile. very cheap and accessible to the public since they are sold at more drug stores. very east to use because there are simple directions. i use it about every 3 months, i would recommend it to many. love it!
Rasheeka M.
Tempe, AZ
Dyed my hair tips red once and used this. It lasted quite a long time before needing a touch up. It doesn't dry my hair out either and on top of that it was one of the cheaper options so it was a win win win for me!
Tanya P.
Tacoma, WA
This is the only hair coloring I use. Covers random greys wonderful. Leaves my hair soft and touchable after treating my hair. Smell isn't overwhelming and its so simple to use. Love love love this product and have never been disappointed with it.
Bethany C.
Denton
This is my go to hair coloring treatment. It is perfect for my medium blonde hair, and super easy to use. I can do it without looking at the directions at this point. I will definitely continue to use this product!
Brianna D.
Chickasaw, AL
Awesome product ! Deffinently works ! It is super duper affordable and can be found at most dollar stores! I love this product on my hair , always leaves my hair super shiny And soft ! It's every easy to use and I would totally buy this product again!
Sarah P.
Mission, TX
When I would box dye my hair this was my go to. It's hydrating and the color is almost always as expected. You have to know your hair color undertones though to get the right color. Super easy to use and the smell isn't terrible so it's not bothersome
Eva B.
Abbottstown, PA
In the winter I go a little darker than my normal shame in this brown really does cover up my gray and it helps with the shininess and the feeling of it my husband can't tell that it's course like it used to be so I like to use this brand at all times
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
I live this hair color and it’s my go to whenever I need a touch up. I live the smell of it, there is no chemical smell after you use it. The conditioner that comes with it is also great. The colors are very true to natural and it lasts without fading.
Gabriela M.
Out of all the red shades I've tried this one is my all time fav! When I had my hair a very dark color this dye was the only one who picked up the shade. What I love most is that it really really LASTS a long time.
Jess A.
I have naturally dark black hair, so I have to use a blonde box to get some color. When I use Garniers blonde box I get the right shade of brown that I want and my hair still feels smooth and shiny. Definitely recommend and easy to use. Fast results!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.