BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Sheryl D.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Other more...
I used this kit to color my hair blue black. It's easy to use and it wasn't quite as damaging as other products. The color did come out as I expected it too and lasted for a good minute before fading. I love it and everytime I need to color this is my go to.
Amanda S.
Nashville , TN
This hair colour is my favourite boxed brand. I prefer to get my hair treated in a salon, but in a bind I definitely pick up Garnier in Soft Black. It's shiny, smells great, and you cannot beat the quality for the price. I highly recommend this hair dye.
Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
Review for: 11 - Blackest Black more...
This is my go to hair dye ! I've tried other products but to me they don't cover it smell as good as this ! And the additive makes your hair silky and shiny I love it!!
Sarah S.
Charlotte, NC
Pretty good drug store dye. The color lasted a long time on my damaged hair which was nice. It was easy to use and pretty standard compared to other drug store dyes. I was satisfied overall with the product but wish the color had remained vivid a while longer.
Marianna A.
Mustang, OK
Covered up my blonde dyed ends but faded out a bit. It's still brown but brown with blonde highlight instead of my ashey brown/black. It was pretty easy but I have thick hair so it's annoying. It was pretty meh once it somewhat fades out but good overall for box dye
Annie B.
Pittsburgh
Easy to use hair color. The cream makes it easy to spread evenly through hair while keeping the mess down to a minimum. Vibrant color that lasts through many washes without a foul odor. I would definitely buy this again.
Kristina P.
Maysville, GA
I love using Garnier hair dye it always leaves my hair soft it doesn't damage plus I love the color chocolate caramel I use it every time it's the only brand that makes that color good job Garnier love that color and you're the only one that makes that color
Andrea J.
Hillsborough, NJ
This has become my go to dye because it doesn't burn or severely dry out my hair and it's affordable. I will sometimes splurge on a "luxury " dye kit because of the fancier tools and smells, but this is a great stand by.
Rosie B.
I use the Garnier Fructisse darkest brown. I like that the smell isn't overwhelming and that I can always rely on the color to be the same. It matches my hair perfectly and allows me to color at home in a way that has been BETTER for me than salon color.
Alissa M.
I have the hardest time finding the right hair die. No matter how hard i try, i always fade into a nasty orange color. I even went to a professional and my hair faded. I would have to say Garnier is my second favorite drug store hair dye. It gets the job done!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.