BY GARNIER #10 in Permanent Hair Color

Is Shade 93 (Honey Butter) Right For You?

How to use:

Follow this step-by-step process when applying full-head color at home:

• Apply To Dry, Unwashed Hair.
  • Apply Gloves, Squeeze Colorant (B) Into Developer Bottle (A).
  • Break Off The Tip And Shake The Bottle Vigorously.
  • Start Applying Color At The Roots, Then Away From Roots To The Tips.
  • Extend Color Through The Ends, And Massage Into Hair.
  • Massage Hair Thoroughly Before Rinsing To Optimize Rinsing Process.
  • Rinse Hair Thoroughly Until Water Runs Clear.

Always Read Insert Instructions Before Applying Any Hair Color.

Jessica R.
Lakewood, CA
I use this hair dye in the color black, or "licorice" and have also used the extra light platinum blonde in "100" for many many years and have never used any other dye. I love the smell, I love the way the color comes out, and I love that it is good for your hair! I have dyed my hair more times than I could ever count and somehow this product has kept my hair in great condition. People who say you can't dye your hair at home without damaging it and that you need to go to a salon have clearly never tried this dye! It's definitely my all time favorite and I have gotten so many questions about where I get my hair done and what color I use and when I tell people I dye it myself with a box they hardly believe me! It looks so professional, it really amazes me. If you don't want to spend $100+ at a salon and want the same look, I highly recommend you buy this dye. I promise you will not be disappointed! Here's the black color I use, I went from platinum blonde to black using only this hair dye!!
Yazmin P.
Review for: Other more...
Compre dos tintes para hacerlo yo en mi casa y me gusto mucho como se aplicó en mi cabello no se cae fácilmente mientras tú le des los cuidados necesarios a tu cabello y eligiendo el color perfecto que va con tu color de piel el color de tu cabello se verá asombroso
Cathleen O.
I was very pleased with this hair dye after using it for the first time! I had been using L'Oréal for a long time but they didn't have the right color of blonde I wanted so I tried Garnier nutrisse and was very impressed with the end result and would use it again!
Monique R.
Grand Prairie, TX
I love this hair dye.  I used another brand that was so harsh on my hair.  This product is not as harsh, and it doesn't have a strong odor either.  The price is great!  I can find this at many stores, which is convenient.  Totally recommend!
Jessica B.
Frazeysburg
When I color my hair I try to stick with this brand only. The dye doesn't smell as bad as other brands since they use more natural products than harsh chemicals. I will admit I don't always get it though due to price, but I always regret getting the cheaper brands.
Destiny J.
Attica, KS
Garnier hair color is so hit and miss but with that being said I've used a lot of colors and it never turned out the color I expected but sometimes the color was pretty and sometimes it was terrible or didn't show up at all.
Brandy P.
Grand Prairie, TX
I have tried many different hair color brands and #93 is the closest to my natural color I've found.  It works great on covering up my greys, lasts a long time and is super easy to use!  25 minutes and it's a whole new me!  This is the only brand I'll use from now on!
Mirelis R.
Garnier is a great product and the price is affordable. I like that this product protect your hair and it colors your hair as expected!! Step by step instructions and they come with gloves inside. Totally satisfied because it works and leaves my hair beautifully silk.
Jessica M.
I had made the mistake of dyeing my dark brown hair red. This helped me dye my hair black to cover up the fading red. It was easy to use, and the color was definitely as I hoped for: jet black.
Natashia M.
I have a box underneath my sink just waiting for me to use it. I like it alot. I had someone do a blonde balayage on me & it was pretty at first but then my hair was like nope, we don't like blonde. So it started breaking off so my first thought was to quickly get rid of it, so I bought this in blue black. It turned out so pretty, and covered all my blonde, not a strand left. The new color creme & oil is a great update to this brand. My hair was so soft, but then I washed it a few times & it started to bleed out. I think my hair damage made it come out quicker. I've since had nearly all the blonde cut out, so now I can use my blue black under my sink & pray it stays, cause it really is a beautiful color. Oh, and if you have hair past your shoulders & doing a full head coverage definitely get 2 boxes!
Jill R.
Does it leave hair with ADDED shine?
Crystal S.